• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid in the third throne?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
If someone else thought of this I wouldn't be surprised. If so, I'm sorry for repeating it.

Does anything think that the third throne in the Land of Departure could belong to Yen Sid? He seems to be close to the age of Eraqus and Xehanort and is the one who trains Mickey.

Pianoajd2

I think the thiird throne is for the person who passes the "Master Qualification Exam."

Yen Sid is knowledgeable in many things, including the likes of the Keyblade, but I don't think he's a master...

Leper Messiah

I think the thiird throne is for the person who passes the "Master Qualification Exam."

Yen Sid is knowledgeable in many things, including the likes of the Keyblade, but I don't think he's a master...

I'm pretty sure he's been referred to as "Master Yen-Sid"... But he could be a master of something else...

Kid-A

well given that the other two are non-disney characters I doubt yen sid is a Keyblade Master

he did teach mickey though, but I always assumed they were just giving a Nod to the original fantasia

Sora^Fan

I don't think that Yen Sid is or was a keyblade master at any point. However, he is very wise when it comes to keyblades and it's past so I can see how you would think that =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back