• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven + Aqua endings!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSM1017

Will the secret ending also be mute like the two videos? I can understand the audio codecs giving you some trouble, I would just like to know ahead of time.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
aqua made it :D
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

αsiя

space coke
Terra's was amazing
Aqua's was another COM but still great
Ven was just meh i expected more

MeggieKeyblader

Terra's ending was the only one that was interesting... Ven's was just damn confusing. Aqua's was cute and touching, but nothing was really revealed.

Can't wait until the Secret Ending! It's gonna be epic.

Yuuki

Your really happy about that arn't you.
damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay for aqua!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fight-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Secret ending up in around 1 hour. I'd start explaining it to you, but I don't know where to begin.

Seriously? You're a god/goddess! That's wonderful! Thank you very much! ...But. Neh. I'm starting to feel my cold catching up to me again, my head is aching...but something is telling me to hang around and catch this secret ending. Okay...my body, against my fangirl brain. Who will win?

Actually I think I'm going to lay down and come back in an hour.

facepalm

I hate colds...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
For all of you who are dissapointed with the endings may I remind you it is the secret ending that is the true ending. It will tie this together and make it make sence so calm down.

OSM1017

I'm actually happy Aqua lived too, she's a rather wonderful addition to the series. Not to mention she becomes a Master and takes Eraqus's keyblade.

Yuuki

I'm actually happy Aqua lived too, she's a rather wonderful addition to the series. Not to mention she becomes a Master and takes Eraqus's keyblade.
welcome to the club amigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to see more of her soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRB2Unleashed

What are you trying to say? I am slightly confused

Aqua will probably be in KH3.

BTW I noticed everyone during Aqua's live stream was enjoying the cartwheels. And someone posted " High Jump OH YEAH BABY!" When High Jump was equipped. facepalm

People were like this probably:

DogwutomgshshamisentidasraitohahahaCloudStrifeSmilearabslol And Sora had this reaction: sorabasically

Kaxej

Good thing I don't have to work till the afternoon. I will patiently await this video. Also, please give us a Vanitas unmasking!

relentlessheart1

Aqua will probably be in KH3.

BTW I noticed everyone during Aqua's live stream was enjoying the cartwheels. And someone posted " High Jump OH YEAH BABY!" When High Jump was equipped. facepalm

People were like this probably:

DogwutomgshshamisentidasraitohahahaCloudStrifeSmilearabslol And Sora had this reaction: sorabasically
can you give me a link? thanks :)

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
The secret ending says at one point

Reconnect KINGDOM HEARTS

I dunno if that's the name of a game, or what. Just thought I'd get you interested while we wait the 30 mins. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back