• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

The Secret Ending works now. It has no sound. I wish it did... Xion is in it...

Naxyr

Website
www.youtube.com
god damn...
i watched
like seconds of it
i spoiled parts
god damn.
not really
i saw terranort.
lol
but that is all
i already knew the ending of terras...
but noone elses

Mitchman

So wait a god damn minute.....
Roxas feels a heart because that heart is in fact Ven's heart which he has inside him and it explains why he looks like him? MIND FUCKING BLOWN.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
What's in it? And can someone post it in a minibox form here (or whatever they call it XD) I can't get on YouTube with my old 2004 computer. DX

Bicka

Awwww Ienzo and Anseme Wise eating sea salt ice cream together! :DDD And Braig and Xehanort, lol. XD Xehanorts totally "piss off, man."

This is awesomeshit, I'm way past my bed time and too tired to type let alone think, but wo gives a shit. Mustwatch must fiinish!

Wish I could hear what Terra and MX wee yakkin abot atthe bginning, but begges can't be chosers.

God, his lookslike itwas tped bya fob. I need slee...

Mitchman

What's in it? And can someone post it in a minibox form here (or whatever they call it XD) I can't get on YouTube with my old 2004 computer. DX
Dude my computer is from before that with Pentium 4 and Win2000 and I'm watching it. How the hell aren't you able to watch it?

Frozura

Xion... You gotta be shittin' me...facepalm

HE DID IT, HE PULLED A XION!

TBH this game was not a fail because of how it failed so miserably that we got more entertained by any of the games released before combined, which makes it win.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Dude my computer is from before that with Pentium 4 and Win2000 and I'm watching it. How the hell aren't you able to watch it?

eMac. I don't know how or why, but I can't do much with this damn piece of shit. facepalm

Can't go on YouTube, can't connect my 2009 iPod Touch to it, and a lot of websites are just too much for the damn thing. DX Not fond of it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back