• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

Seeing as how Nami and Roxas were credited with voice work, I'm guessing they have lines themselves during the Secret Ending.

Bleh, that thing needs audio.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT GUY IN THE ORGANIZATION COAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS ANSEM THE WISE!!!!!!

Tidus14

didn't kairi givin the flower thing on sora the same way as in kh1? will that reveal that he is going on a new journey?

F

Fagren

We actually don;t know for a fact if Coded has to deal with the letter >>; besides I meant that we see SRK talking after they already had it.....

Coded takes place directly after KH2.I never said it was a fact, read again.

Oblivionite

Wait a freaking second. The "Secret ending" bluntly with a zoom-in on Aqua's armor, are you guys sure thats the official secret ending, and if it is, are you guys sure that it is the COMPLETE secret ending?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
B

brosandi

Wait a freaking second. The "Secret ending" bluntly with a zoom-in on Aqua's armor, are you guys sure thats the official secret ending, and if it is, are you guys sure that it is the COMPLETE secret ending?
It's definitely the secret ending.

KingBlade

by sinspire^

We are all really just guessing that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back