• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: Aqua's Scenario.

didn't someone beat the game at level 5 though?
I dunno....I want to train anyway.......I'm not one of those people who waste their life away figuring out how to beat a whole game while doing as little as possible and get my ass handed to me numerous times......

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Why is it called Keyblade Graveyard? Sunset Horizons had a ring to it. And was more creative.

Mitchman

Okay if Castle Oblivion does not pop up in the end of Aqua's scenario or Ven's, I'm seriously considering it to be in the bubble and not Destiny Island.

Lonbilly

Awards

Well its a Keyblade Graveyard.......so........there in lies the name

Well I know that. But I meant why did they use that name. Sunset Horizons was more creative.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Okay if Castle Oblivion does not pop up in the end of Aqua's scenario or Ven's, I'm seriously considering it to be in the bubble and not Destiny Island.
I saw a comment that suggested that the hidden boss was located in Castle Oblivion

Lonbilly

Awards

I saw a comment that suggested that the hidden boss was located in Castle Oblivion

I wonder who/what it could be. I doubt it's anyone from the secret trailer. Unless it's Terranort.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well I know that. But I meant why did they use that name. Sunset Horizons was more creative.
Well Sunset Horizons was just the song name.....i think anyway the world was never said to be called that

Lonbilly

Awards

Well Sunset Horizons was just the song name.....i think anyway the world was never said to be called that

Doesn't mean Sunset horizons wasn't more creative though. It was only the song name, but it was much better and more epic than Keyblade Graveyard. But then again, every final world in KH has had an obvious name, like:
-End of the World
-Castle Oblivion
-The World That Never Was

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Doesn't mean Sunset horizons wasn't more creative though. It was only the song name, but it was much better and more epic than Keyblade Graveyard. But then again, every final world in KH has had an obvious name, like:
-End of the World
-Castle Oblivion
-The World That Never Was
yeah they do, I think this one is superior to End of the World and the World that Never Was xD

Mitchman

OO, OO, conversations and then that's it, Ven time!

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Lol! Mater Xehanort: *dramatic pointing* "X BLADE!"

TAV: "ITS MORPHIN TIME!"

Mitchman

BRAIG FIGHT?! Whoa did not see this one coming at all. And yeeeeowch! That gotta hurt.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

OMG...Braig just appeared there and is Fighting Aqua O,O....ok I didn't see that coming at all >.<

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Damn...
my laptop froze and I had to restart it. I missed the whole part that led to the Braig fight and now it's lagging like crazy

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

the braig fight seems pretty cool. I didn't expect it :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back