• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
You re-read them. Nomura never once said anything about it telling us of the next game. Just said it's deeply connected to Coded and the next game. Not that it was going to tell of that game. Re-read the interviews. Show me where he says "This game will tell you about KH3". He's even said himself that he's not sure where to go next with the series, obviously telling us "Yeah I don't know what to do next, so this game isn't going to tell you anything about the 'what happens next' that I have yet to think up."

Uhhh... .

-- So is it possible that there will be another game connecting BbS and KH1? And might that be KH3...?

Nomura:
Who knows? I already have ideas for the next installment. But since Birth by Sleep isn’t even out yet, I don’t have to think about it until awhile from now. Recently everyone kepts asking me when I’m planning on coming out with KH3. Even though I’m currently busy with Final Fantasy versus XIII, I’m also thinking that it’s almost time to start thinking about it seriously. Though it’s entirely possible that the next game in the series won’t be KH3.

-- So what will it be?

Nomura:
I can’t say that quite yet, but it will be more “offical” than a side story. I actually told the producer this recently, and he said “...what?” It’s the mystery KH. (laugh) Of course, I am also thinking about KH3.

– Let’s talk about the trailer that premiered at the end of the year event. The mobile contents of Kingdom Hearts Coded, it seems the last episode will be distributing soon.

Nomura:
Coded is approaching the climax more and more. There’s a deep collection between Coded and Birth by Sleep, they’re both connected to the story taking place after Kingdom Hearts 2.

ksemanr

Nomura: Who knows? I already have ideas for the next installment. But since Birth by Sleep isn’t even out yet, I don’t have to think about it until awhile from now. Recently everyone kepts asking me when I’m planning on coming out with KH3. Even though I’m currently busy with Final Fantasy versus XIII, I’m also thinking that it’s almost time to start thinking about it seriously. Though it’s entirely possible that the next game in the series won’t be KH3.

Nomura: I can’t say that quite yet, but it will be more “offical” than a side story. I actually told the producer this recently, and he said “...what?” It’s the mystery KH. (laugh) Of course, I am also thinking about KH3.

Nomura: Coded is approaching the climax more and more. There’s a deep collection between Coded and Birth by Sleep, they’re both connected to the story taking place after Kingdom Hearts 2.

Your own quotes proved my points. Nomura is just now thinking about the next game. Not already putting information about it in this one. He also said it has a DEEP CONNECTION to the next game. There's a big difference between "This game is connected to the next game" and "This game will reveal a little about the next game". He never once said that ti will reveal anything of the next game, only that it's connected. And those connections will be made clear when that game comes out.

You just proved my own point.

Lonbilly

Awards
Your own quotes proved my points. Nomura is just now thinking about the next game. Not already putting information about it in this one.

Umm, if it's connected, then yes, he is. Not to mention one of BbS's things is to show the origin of Xehanort and since he's coming back in KH3, there's some information right there. Not to mention the fact Aqua has already been said to also have a connection to the future of the series, so there's another connection. Oh, and the Keyblade Wars, etc. They all connect to each other and obviously if you believe that it's not connected to the next game your an idiot.

He also said it has a DEEP CONNECTION to the next game. There's a big difference between "This game is connected to the next game" and "This game will reveal a little about the next game".

The fact that they are connected does tell us something about the next game. It did reveal stuff forn the enxt game, whether it be solved mysteries or new ones. It did reveal things for the enxt one.

He never once said that ti will reveal anything of the next game, only that it's connected. And those connections will be made clear when that game comes out.

Did I say it would reveal anything from the next game? No. Is it possible? Yes. Seriously, it's like you can't read.

00 Raiser Fan

So can anyone translate whats being said in the secret movie?
Please say someone here understands japanese!!

ksemanr

Umm, if it's connected, then yes, he is. Not to mention one of BbS's things is to show the origin of Xehanort and since he's coming back in KH3, there's some information right there. Not to mention the fact Aqua has already been said to also have a connection to the future of the series, so there's another connection. Oh, and the Keyblade Wars, etc. They all connect to each other and obviously if you believe that it's not connected to the next game your an idiot.

The fact that they are connected does tell us something about the next game. It did reveal stuff forn the enxt game, whether it be solved mysteries or new ones. It did reveal things for the enxt one.

Did I say it would reveal anything from the next game? No. Is it possible? Yes. Seriously, it's like you can't read.

I neevr said those things are not connected to the next game. In fact I said they AR CONNECTED.Just because it is connected though does not mean the "OMG SECRET ENDING LOLOLOL" is going to be a preview for the next game, or even reveal anything about it. Sure, Aqua, Xehanort, etc will be connected from this to the next game. There is a big difference between being "connected to the next game" and "revealing information about the next game".

Yes this game is deeply connected to KH3. No this game does not provide a preview for the next revealing new information. I never was meant to reveal new information about KH3, and it doesn't. Ok, this game has Aqua, Xehanort, etc. Yeah, that's still not information on KH3, just connections that are going to be made to it. There is a HUGE difference.

Edit: And my entire point from the beginning was that this game doesn't reveal anything from the next game. I say that because of all the people bitching about how the secret ending wasn't a pretty CGI trailer for KH3. And you argued against me, my only point I ever made was that it was never meant to reveal information on KH3, so it seemed as though you were trying to say it did.

Seems as though now that this arguement sprung from a misunderstanding of my original meaning. If I was not originally clear enough, allow to to apologize for that.

My original point was only that this game was never meant to reveal KH3, so everyone needs to stop bitching over how this "secret ending" wasn't a pretty CGI trailer for it.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Yes this game is deeply connected to KH3. No this game does not provide a preview for the next revealing new information. I never was meant to reveal new information about KH3, and it doesn't. Ok, this game has Aqua, Xehanort, etc. Yeah, that's still not information on KH3, just connections that are going to be made to it. There is a HUGE difference.

Umm, if it was characters that are going to be in KH3, then yes it does. And the fact that Sora, Riku and Kairi were in the Secret Ending with the bottle discussing something. That's also another preview. Not too mention the fact that nobody knows what happened to Aqua afterwards, so she'll probably be in KH3 or the next game. Everything that was left unanswered in BbS (and yes, there was stuff unanswered) is obviously connecting and showing us a preview of what will be in the next game.

ksemanr

Umm, if it was characters that are going to be in KH3, then yes it does. And the fact that Sora, Riku and Kairi were in the Secret Ending with the bottle discussing something. That's also another preview. Not too mention the fact that nobody knows what happened to Aqua afterwards, so she'll probably be in KH3 or the next game. Everything that was left unanswered in BbS (and yes, there was stuff unanswered) is obviously connecting and showing us a preview of what will be in the next game.

Those are all connections to KH3 made, not revealing anything from KH3. Read the edit to my last post. My entire point was for everyone to stop bitching over how the secret ending isn't a trailer for KH3, as this game was never said to, or meant to reveal KH3.

Lonbilly

Awards
Those are all connections to KH3 made, not revealing anything from KH3. Read the edit to my last post. My entire point was for everyone to stop bitching over how the secret ending isn't a trailer for KH3, as this game was never said to, or meant to reveal KH3.

You don't get it though. Saying there are connections is basically revealing that it will play a part in KH3 or the next KH. Sure, it may not reveal an actual scene or anything, but it's revealing what will be explained/further shown in the next game.

ksemanr

You don't get it though. Saying there are connections is basically revealing that it will play a part in KH3 or the next KH. Sure, it may not reveal an actual scene or anything, but it's revealing what will be explained/further shown in the next game.

And you don't get my point. Connections to another game, and revealing straight out information on a game are two very different things. Yes those things are connected I admit that, I've already said that, but they are not straight out information about KH3, which is what I'm trying to say. We still have absolutely no clue what KH3 is about.

Everything negative everyone in this thread has been saying about this game so far amounts to "OMG THIS SECRET ENDING ISN't A CGI PRE-RENDERED TRAILER FOR KH3!!! IT'S AN ACTUAL ENDING TO THE GAME! GGRRRR I HATE THIS GAME IT SUCKS"

And I'm trying to tell those people to shut up. My point is the game was never meant to be a walking trailer for KH3. You do not to seem to be one of those people though, I'm not directing this towards you. I have no problem with you. You just misunderstand the point I am trying to put out there, and I apologize for this misunderstanding.

Lonbilly

Awards
And you don't get my point. Connections to another game, and revealing straight out information on a game are two very different things. Yes those things are connected I admit that, I've already said that, but they are not straight out information about KH3, which is what I'm trying to say. We still have absolutely no clue what KH3 is about.

I never said it was going to give us out straight information of KH3 or the next game, though. I was merely saying it was showing connections and basically revealing what will be touched upon.

Everything negative everyone in this thread has been saying about this game so far amounts to "OMG THIS SECRET ENDING ISN't A CGI PRE-RENDERED TRAILER FOR KH3!!! IT'S AN ACTUAL ENDING TO THE GAME! GGRRRR I HATE THIS GAME IT SUCKS"

And I'm not one of those people. i am just upset that I couldn't understand a word they said.

And I'm trying to tell those people to shut up. My point is the game was never meant to be a walking trailer for KH3. You do not to seem to be one of those people though, I'm not directing this towards you.

Oh... so that means I didn't have to reply to the second paragraph... Opps.

I have no problem with you. You just misunderstand the point I am trying to put out there, and I apologize for this misunderstanding.

Well, I neevr meant though it was gonna be a trailer for KH3 or the next, but just give us hints and connections. Not actual footage (though the SRK scene may be actual footage.)

ksemanr

I never said it was going to give us out straight information of KH3 or the next game, though. I was merely saying it was showing connections and basically revealing what will be touched upon.

And I'm not one of those people. i am just upset that I couldn't understand a word they said.

Oh... so that means I didn't have to reply to the second paragraph... Opps.

Well, I neevr meant though it was gonna be a trailer for KH3 or the next, but just give us hints and connections. Not actual footage (though the SRK scene may be actual footage.)

Yes, it does give hints as to what will be connected. I have no problem with this. That's not the point I was trying to make lol. Just trying to tell the people complaining about the ending not being a CGI trailer for KH3 to shut up, as the game wasn't meant to reveal straight out direct information. See? Just a big misunderstanding.

And yes, I would very much like to hear what they're saying so we can get a translation. It will probably hint a bit more at the next game if we can actually get that translation. I'm more interested in Aqua's and Ansem's conversation though. I'm curious as to weather it's when Ansem was banished, or when Ansem's machine blew up. I'd very much like Aqua to still be alive and return. I rather liked her.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
wait but it was Aqua's how would Aqua's armor get there and her keyblade also why werent they with her

Lonbilly

Awards
And yes, I would very much like to hear what they're saying so we can get a translation. It will probably hint a bit more at the next game if we can actually get that translation. I'm more interested in Aqua's and Ansem's conversation though. I'm curious as to weather it's when Ansem was banished, or when Ansem's machine blew up. I'd very much like Aqua to still be alive and return. I rather liked her.

I'm thinking it may be when he was banished or after he got out. I doubt he survived the explosion (unless he were in the journal in Coded.) And it seems she'll make it into another title. Hopefully as the main character in the Mystery KH.

ksemanr

wait but it was Aqua's how would Aqua's armor get there and her keyblade also why werent they with her

Aqua's armor and Keyblade got to Radiant Garden the same time Terra/Xehanort did. Also she has Master Eraqus' keyblade with her in the Realm of Darkness.

Edit: Fixed a capitalization error I saw.

Also:

"I'm thinking it may be when he was banished or after he got out. I doubt he survived the explosion (unless he were in the journal in Coded.) And it seems she'll make it into another title. Hopefully as the main character in the Mystery KH."

I doubt he survived too, but I kinda hope that scene is after the explosion so that I know for sure Aqua won't look like an old woman in the next game. And I'd rather enjoy having her as the main character, she's probably one of my favorite characters in the series, but I somehow doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back