• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Adamus

Okay, in the secret ending (I suggest you watch it if you don't mind spoiling yourself, it is rather good), Sora is seen holding the message from the King (after KHII).

I cannot understand Japanese, so if someone could tell me what happened in that scene I would be very grateful.
The camera does linger a few times on the letter, so are we told about it in this scene at all?

chatarra

Yeah, Sora is going to save Terra,Aqua and Ven after what happened in BBS.

Sir Adamus

Haha, so much for Kairi being a fighter ;D In your face, Kairi Fans.

I can't help but feel she wasted her time in KH2 if she's just going to let him go off after desperately trying to contact him for a whole game.

However, this'll probably mean DI will be playable again.

Glory

From watching the final scene with Sora, Riku and Kairi, it looked as though Sora was contemplating going on the mission for the King. Riku came and said something, most likely saying that "they have to go". Kairi came down and nodded her head, basically giving them permission to leave. She gave him the Oathkeeper keychain and said "be sure to bring it back" which she said in KH1. Sora replied with his "I will, I promise" quote from KH1 and said something extra, i.e., next Kingdom Hearts game. Tada!

hotaruchan

sora will go on a new journey i guess
kairi giving him her charm and said "itterashai" and the meaning is "good luck" (farewell maybe???) >.<

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
If Kairi is being left home again that just is more proof of how worthless she is....I would like to see Sora and Riku go on a journey completely together though

Sir Adamus

If Kairi is being left home again that just is more proof of how worthless she is....I would like to see Sora and Riku go on a journey completely together though

Yes, but who will fill the third slot? Roxas? Xion? XD

If it is a mission from Mickey, the third party member could be Mickey.

Falenn

sora will go on a new journey i guess
kairi giving him her charm and said "itterashai" and the meaning is "good luck" (farewell maybe???) >.<

You always say "itterashai" to a friend or family member when they're leaving the house or going somewhere else - it means something like "come back soon, but have a safe trip in the meantime".

I bet Kairi'll be dragged into it somehow >.>

Stardust Memory

Awards
If that ever happened (though I fear it would be too good to be true), the likely guess would be Mickey. It would fit in terms of the direction Nomura is taking the series and keep Disney happy at the same time.

Sir Adamus

You always say "itterashai" to a friend or family member when they're leaving the house or going somewhere else - it means something like "come back soon, but have a safe trip in the meantime".

I bet Kairi'll be dragged into it somehow >.>

Probably. facepalm She'll find a way to get captured and then escape.

00 Raiser Fan

It would be so cool if we got to see Sora and Riku team up with TAV, and Xehanort, oh God if the Xehanort we saw at destiny islands turned out to be a good guy!!!

SRB2Unleashed

Maybe Aqua comes, finds Kairi at DI. Gives her a random keyblade and Aqua teaches Kairi :facepalm: Jesus, Why Did I have to build my self a mental picture of Kairi being playable?

Sir Adamus

Maybe Aqua comes, finds Kairi at DI. Gives her a random keyblade and Aqua teaches Kairi :facepalm: Jesus, Why Did I have to build my self a mental picture of Kairi being playable?

It's better than her getting captured and being a bargaining tool in some nefarious scheme.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

She would at least be accomplishing SOMETHING. It's better than her pulling a Sue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back