• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

So why was Aqua in the dark realm? And why did she have Eragus keyblade? Why did Terra and Vens keyblades save her?

Did they ever show Castle Oblivion in the game? And Ven in the room of awakening?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

I don't know where to post this but I found all the endings of the three scearios to BBS in a Hq View (1080p) and perfect sound on youtub, credit goes to venXIIIzx. They are the full endings as I suppose since they contain footage I didn't see in the live stream endings. here are the links:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - terra ending 1080p
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep aqua's ending 1080p
YouTube - kingdom hearts birth by sleep - ven's ending 1080p

and Also here's a Hq Version of the opening: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - intro 1080p

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I didn't know where to exactly post them ^ ^''

creampuff

okay but that still doesn't answer my question to why the soul eater would stab into it

We don't exactly know, but those two weapons were our first models of weapons wielded by forces of light and darkness, so maybe it's got something to do with that fact. The soul eater was the equal and opposite of the kingdom key in the first few games, so that could have to do with why.

One of the lead characters falls to darkness, so its appearance along with the kingdom key could be related there.

B

brosandi

I think it's derived from the character's appearance. The way he dresses, his skintone, and his hair all resemble Xehanort rather than Riku. If I remember right someone quoted him as saying "This world..." and then he pauses.

That doesn't particularly seem Riku-ish, and his hair and skin would've undergone quite a change. Plus there's the question of why he'd elect to dress like a guy who stole his body, but that's wandering into opinion territory, so.
He says "This world is small."

Which is odd, because, in the next scene, MX says "This world is nothing like a prison".
Which are rather differing statements...

okay but that still doesn't answer my question to why the soul eater would stab into it
Symbolism is a powerful thing...

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

I think it's derived from the character's appearance. The way he dresses, his skintone, and his hair all resemble Xehanort rather than Riku. If I remember right someone quoted him as saying "This world..." and then he pauses.

That doesn't particularly seem Riku-ish, and his hair and skin would've undergone quite a change. Plus there's the question of why he'd elect to dress like a guy who stole his body, but that's wandering into opinion territory, so.
The skintone is Riku's, it is just the sunset that does not make it so. And I keep telling people it is a foreshadowing of what is to happen. Don't believe the people in the livestream, they are idiots.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He says "This world is small."

Which is odd, because, in the next scene, MX says "This world is nothing like a prison".
Which are rather differing statements...

Mistranslation... he said 'this prison-like world with nothing in it... is a suitable place for you.'

creampuff

The skintone is Riku's, it is just the sunset that does not make it so. And I keep telling people it is a foreshadowing of what is to happen. Don't believe the people in the livestream, they are idiots.

I'm only rolling with what I've discerned, I don't know who's saying what in Livestream.

Despite lighting, Riku's been persistently pale before. Even without that Riku'd have to change his look pretty substantially if he even wanted his hair to be the same as the guy who used him and evicted him from his own body.

T

The Spoiler

THERE WAS HEARTLESS IN VENS LIVE PLAYTHROUGH! AND THEN MX UNLOCKED VENS HEART AND MADE VANITAS!!!!!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

ven just got a new keyblade. one i don't think we've seen before.

T

The Spoiler

nooooo he stopped!!! ffffuuu

State

Awards

So wait, if MX separated his heart form his body, should his body and soul turn into a Nobody?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

So wait, if MX separated his heart form his body, should his body and soul turn into a Nobody?

He only split his hearts' light and darkness. At least, that's what I thought.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw you said MX. Thought you said Ven ;>.>

Dont his heart and soul go into Sora?

No. Only his heart does.

Last edited:

shingobunny

Dx; I hate to be the one asking idiot questions... but...

You know the "secret ending" that's been found? Well, if it's the real secret ending, how is it that no one has seen the hidden boss? I thought that the hidden boss being defeated was the only way to see the secret ending. Or did I miss the hidden boss? :x

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Dx; I hate to be the one asking idiot questions... but...

You know the "secret ending" that's been found? Well, if it's the real secret ending, how is it that no one has seen the hidden boss? I thought that the hidden boss being defeated was the only way to see the secret ending. Or did I miss the hidden boss? :x

If your on standard mode then yes, that and completing everything is the only way. But if you're on proud mode you just beat the game and then bamm.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

I thought his heart and soul went into Terra's body, and his body just faded (because it had no soul to power it). Then Terra's heart and soul went into the armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back