• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

But wouldnt Aqua look different? I dont think she would look and sound exactly the same....
Ansem in BBS looks and sounds exactly the same as Ansem in KH2...
I don't see why the same couldnt hold true for Aqua.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Just to ask; are we sure this is the actual 'secret' ending? Because we have no news of the secret boss yet, so it's surprising the secret ending could have be found that easilly.

B

brosandi

Just to ask; are we sure this is the actual 'secret' ending? Because we have no news of the secret boss yet, so it's surprising the secret ending could have be found that easilly.
It is most definitely the Secret Ending...

You dont need to know of the Secret Boss to get the Secret Ending.

Stardust Memory

Awards
It is most definitely the Secret Ending...

You dont need to know of the Secret Boss to get the Secret Ending.

While I agree (and particularly given the nature of the content) that this is most likely the Secret Ending, on what basis can you blanket it? Has this been officially announced?

B

brosandi

Uh, what else would it be?
We've seen the three individual endings for the charaters, then the actual ending, and then this. This is clearly, the Secret Ending. It falls under Nomura's requirements (ten minutes or so long, not prerendered, like an event, has dialogue, has characters only in it).

It's the secret ending. And it's awesome. And you should make sweet love to it.

B

brosandi

Even so, it was too easilly unlocked. It may be this way, but I expected more challenge to get it; this is not at the level of BBS.
Uh, how do you even know what it took to unlock?
And, news flash, BBS isn't difficult.

B

brosandi

It's logical it was easy to unlock, as the game is out since less than 24 hours.
All that shows is that some people are dedicated.
Or that they hacked the game. In the case of this thread, it's actually the latter.

And BBs was adverted as difficult all along, this is kinda a deception of more.
It so wasn't. Nomura was just complaining about a month ago that he thought the game might have been too easy.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Aww, I thought the secret ending would be a preview of the next game.
This is one of those times when I wish my Japanese was ALOT better. e_e Why is everyone waiting for Sora? Ugh, more questions. Dx Btw, I think this is what was said at the end.

Riku: Sora.
Sora: Riku!
Riku: Are you going?
Sora: Yeah.
(Kairi walks into view)
Kairi: Sora.
Sora: Kairi! (jumps off tree) I...
Kairi: Yeah.
Sora: There's still things I need to do. Everyone is waiting. I'm the one that can do it.
Riku: (chuckles)
Kairi: (gives Sora paopu charm) Have a safe trip.

Kairi probably won't be in KH3 then, if she's not going. 8D

A

Azrael

Aww, I thought the secret ending would be a preview of the next game.
This is one of those times when I wish my Japanese was ALOT better. e_e Why is everyone waiting for Sora? Ugh, more questions. Dx Btw, I think this is what was said at the end.

Riku: Sora.
Sora: Riku!
Riku: Are you going?
Sora: Yeah.
(Kairi walks into view)
Kairi: Sora.
Sora: Kairi! (jumps off tree) I...
Kairi: Yeah.
Sora: There's still things I need to do. Everyone is waiting. I'm the one that can do it.
Riku: (chuckles)
Kairi: (gives Sora paopu charm) Have a safe trip.

Kairi probably won't be in KH3 then, if she's not going. 8D
Because Sora's the one whose heart to connected to everyone. It's presumed that he will be the one to finally annihilate Xehanort.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Because Sora's the one whose heart to connected to everyone. It's presumed that he will be the one to finally annihilate Xehanort.

And where is "Master Xehanort" now? Would he come back as Terranort, the somebody?

B

brosandi

He'll either come back as Terranort, or Terra, Master Xehanort and Eraqus. All at once. eh... messy.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
And where is "Master Xehanort" now? Would he come back as Terranort, the somebody?
Most likely, although his body may be in suspension in the darkness, so there's a possibility he'd come back as himself still, considering how special Terranort is, meanwhile the body & soul would go back to the Lingering Sentiment.

B

brosandi

Terranort = Terra's Heart, MX's Heart, Eraqus' Heart, and Terra's body and soul.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back