• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That secrect ending left me with one phrase.

"Somehow i suspected more"

The only thing that was a shock was the Ansem and everyone else thing and how simple the connection to coded was.

As I thought BbS is a joke.

Fuking troll.

MOVING ON.

(25 CHARACTER.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hahahahahahaha..........just sayin....it could happen.......she has a bigger role than just giving Sora a boner everytime she comes around....i mean.....surely she is more than just a filler.....she does something.

She does some stuff but not a lot. And Kairi only elicits two things from Sora: Worry and urge to save. Nothing else it seems.

How the hell has this game been out for less than 24 hours and people are already uploading the final boss battles and endings on YouTube?

They played nonstop from the time the game was released early on thursday.

because the plotline was obvious to the point where it seemed like it was ripped straight from FoKH

i mean, come on, ANOTHER Sora-related doppelganger? Terra+MX?

the only thing that shocked me was Aqua and DiZ still being alive in a sense

Because everybody guessed the whole game. It was so easy to guess.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
As someone else said I didnt expect that the whole Terranort theory would be real and like the game is just FOKH mixed into one and yet again everyone hails this man as agenius when he makes stuff so simple but he words it horriblaly to throw you off.
I thought after KH2 wed see a good game but these side games have proven to be nothing more than cash pay off.
I was wrong to hope for a ACTUALLY shocking plot.

Kid who called me a troll obviously doesnt know what a troll is.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
because the plotline was obvious to the point where it seemed like it was ripped straight from FoKH

i mean, come on, ANOTHER Sora-related doppelganger? Terra+MX?

the only thing that shocked me was Aqua and DiZ still being alive in a sense

I mean....OK......we get it....people were right....

but it was interesting to see it played out in the way it was.....but no one guessed aqua's story cause they didn't where she stood in the plot......

loke13

As someone else said I didnt expect that the whole Terranort theory would be real and like the game is just FOKH mixed into one and yet again everyone hails this man as agenius when he makes stuff so simple but he words it horriblaly to throw you off.
I thought after KH2 wed see a good game but these side games have proven to be nothing more than cash pay off.

IGNORE THE UGLY TROLL IN THE FORUM.

So about Yen sid's keyblade.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

How many times has a prequel actually shocked the shit out of u.....if u play the games before u can sort of line the pieces together.....but still....u are going to still play the game right...

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

Your just spamming now.
Anyways i give him credit for the ending though it seems as if KH3 or w.e might be of some good.
BbS on the other hand like most S-E games got me hyped put me on meh then crushed me.

Its like Nomura made the game based on his interviews lol there really were hardly any secrects worth the shock =/

Though the X blade was epic and Ansem did seem to have a bit more going on all i can say is WOW I GUESSED PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE GAME.

Crisis core shocked me lol.
An yes i will end up playing it was epic retcon or boredom.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Your just spamming now.
Anyways i give him credit for the ending though it seems as if KH3 or w.e might be of some good.
BbS on the other hand like most S-E games got me hyped put me on meh then crushed me.

Its like Nomura made the game based on his interviews lol there really were hardly any secrects worth the shock =/

Though the X blade was epic and Ansem did seem to have a bit more going on all i can say is WOW I GUESSED PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE GAME.

Crisis core shocked me lol.
An yes i will end up playing it was epic retcon or boredom.

I get what you're saying.....the reason to play it now would be just for gameplay. That's all i'm doing it for.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Fuking troll.

MOVING ON.

(25 CHARACTER.

Shut the fuck up. He's not trolling you're just being a sensitive little bitch, Now get the sand out of your vagina and get back to theorizing bitch.

And for the record, since you don't know what trolling is, this is it.

That's the beautiful thing about BBS, EVERYBODY was right.

I was right about KH2.
Smile was right about Days.
EVERYBODY was right about BBS.

Not that it was hard to figure out that MX+Terra=Xehanort. Yeah, the X-Blade was epic, just could have been designed better. NOT involving KK.

loke13

Shut the fuck up. He's not trolling you're just being a sensitive little bitch, Now get the sand out of your vagina and get back to theorizing bitch.

Petty insult? Grow up.

MOVING ON.

Does anybody know how aqua got Eraqus's keyblade? Or how she ended up in the dark realm. If Terra got eraqus's heart shouldn't he get the keyblade.

F

Fagren

And for the record, since you don't know what trolling is, this is it.

That's the beautiful thing about BBS, EVERYBODY was right.

I was right about KH2.
Smile was right about Days.
EVERYBODY was right about BBS.

Not that it was hard to figure out that MX+Terra=Xehanort. Yeah, the X-Blade was epic, just could have been designed better. NOT involving KK.

After COM the series got extremely predictable, taking credit about who was right about what is extremely retarded.

Sorakun12

Does anybody know how aqua got Eraqus's keyblade? Or how she ended up in the dark realm. If Terra got eraqus's heart shouldn't he get the keyblade.

After you beat all three playthroughs, there are apparently more cutscenes.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are upset about it being obvious. It was never meant not to be obvious. The ending makes sense (for the most part), which is what I care about. Why would you want some grand nonsensical surprise, anyway? It just wouldn't fit with the established plot of the series.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Wait umm... who was that Org. XII cloak wearing dude at the end on the beach wtih Aqua?

Sry if this is noobish, but i so fuckin behind on KH

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are upset about it being obvious. It was never meant not to be obvious. The ending makes sense (for the most part), which is what I care about. Why would you want some grand nonsensical surprise, anyway? It just wouldn't fit with the established plot of the series.

I guess everyone what everyone wanted was to be wrong.....then they would have bitched that Nomura screwed them over.....i actually liked the story and how it turned out....yeah it was a little predictable....but still....its a prequel....if it throws too many surprises....they would have to rework the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back