• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Huh it makes sense but only a little. Next game is going to be bout helping those who have a chance to be put back in there place, but its not KH3.

Kentsu13

So Ven "dies" becuz Vanitus is gone and he was the other half?
since Sora completed himself is that why Ven doesnt come back after Vanitus is gone?

i tihnk that ven's heart wasnt "strong" enough so he combined it w/ sora srry i dont really no for sure

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are upset about it being obvious. It was never meant not to be obvious. The ending makes sense (for the most part), which is what I care about. Why would you want some grand nonsensical surprise, anyway? It just wouldn't fit with the established plot of the series.

This. Big time. I think it did throw a couple of surprises there, but nothing too big. And it fulfilled the purpose that prequels all have: explaining why the later stuff happened. If it didn't do that, then we'd practically have two different canon universes of KH. =/

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
So Ven "dies" becuz Vanitus is gone and he was the other half?
since Sora completed himself is that why Ven doesnt come back after Vanitus is gone?

No..........Vanitas and ven combine....which completes.....ventus....but aqua defeats the combined form....and he falls into a deep sleep....somehow sora gets hold of his heart.........or soul clear on this point and he is placed in that room.....waiting.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Has anybody forgotten but this was generally a kids game with a deeper plot than a kid would usually think on? It was obviously going to be predictable to help the kiddies understand.

Also because most of us grew up with the game it is obvious what is going on. It's a bit tiring to see people say "I GUESSED THE GAME. THIS IS FAIL." because ever since the dev of KH2, people have been predicting everything.

Instead of griping about how mostly everything said in FoKH happened, enjoy what we have because you guys still like KH. If you don't want to be disappointed, don't theorize, look at theories, or look at the KH news until after the game is out in your territory. They you won't have to feel so mad about the game being overhyped.

Auxia

because the plotline was obvious to the point where it seemed like it was ripped straight from FoKH

i mean, come on, ANOTHER Sora-related doppelganger? Terra+MX?

the only thing that shocked me was Aqua and DiZ still being alive in a sense

I was always steadfast in my belief that Vanitas (formerly the DS) was Xehanort in the later games, and stole MX's name just as he stole Ansem's; to that end, Terranort was a huge shock to me (then again, I stopped following the feed of BBS info after RE:CoM came out).

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are upset about it being obvious.

Yeah well thats life. Im mad that he cant e direct with stuff

It was never meant not to be obvious. The ending makes sense (for the most part), which is what I care about. Why would you want some grand nonsensical surprise, anyway? It just wouldn't fit with the established plot of the series.

We wanted a shocker that made since.
This is hardly a shocker.
We all assumed AtW wasnt dead due to what happened to riku and the powers KH holds.
The only shock was him meeting Aqua and the ending after that.

I guess everyone what everyone wanted was to be wrong.....then they would have bitched that Nomura screwed them over.....i actually liked the story and how it turned out....yeah it was a little predictable....but still....its a prequel....if it throws too many surprises....they would have to rework the whole story.

Naaa.
We had hoped well me i had hoped the interviews didnt tell you everything almost.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Terra + MX = Xehanort

We Knew --

• He was falling into darkness.
  • He has the same goddamn face as Xehanort.
Ventus stores his heart in Sora --

We Knew --

• Nobodies are created when the heart leaves the body; Roxas looks exactly the same as Ventus.
  • Ventus was seen in trailers at Destiny Islands, where Sora lives.

See? It was never intended to be a surprise at all. Being a prequel and all, we knew it had to end up this way, somehow. And there are still a few surprises tucked away, as well.

The way all of the characters in the secret ending came together felt really epic to me. Like, the end is totally in sight and we'll know what happens to all of them.

Captain Garlock

See? It was never intended to be a surprise at all. Being a prequel and all, we knew it had to end up this way, somehow. And there are still a few surprises tucked away, as well.

That excuse is tiring as well as BS fails.

Ever heard of Crisis core?
That game kept you guessing and on your feet til the end and hell even the end didnt happen the way it was suppose to in a sense.

Now i dont hate the game i hate the fact it wasnt as great as i had hoped for ut then again you played one you played them all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That excuse is tiring as well as BS fails.

Ever heard of Crisis core?
That game kept you guessing and on your feet til the end and hell even the end didnt happen the way it was suppose to in a sense.

Now i dont hate the game i hate the fact it wasnt as great as i had hoped for ut then again you played one you played them all.

I didn't feel that way. A lot of the trailers spoiled the game. One could guess what was gong on while playing the game. I know I did and was almost on spot every time.

And that wasn't a kids game. It didn't have to be simplistic.

Xeon the 2nd

The Only surprise i know so far was XM=Xehanort
in Terras Body that shocked me, idk why some people aren't calling that a shocker
was it Theorized?

Captain Garlock

I didn't feel that way. A lot of the trailers spoiled the game. One could guess what was gong on while playing the game. I know I did and was almost on spot every time.

And that wasn't a kids game. It didn't have to be simplistic.

Thats not true its the same thing as kingdom hearts same theme structure.
The only difference is the not existant disney characters. >_>
I dont understand your logic
FF AND KH are the same in targeted age groups >_>

Xeon the 2nd

It was the first theory to really come out.

What Theory?
the only theories that ever where
was: "OMG TERRA IS XEHANORT FOOLS!"(in some sense they were right but that was all those idiot fangirls talked about)

rather than seeing the big picture of Master Xehanort being himself(Xehanort)
ive not seen not one theory putting him as that from my perspective

Kentsu13

i actualyl thought of the mx +terra thing too but the van=black sora was a surprise (i stil ldont get it now..)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats not true its the same thing as kingdom hearts same theme structure.
The only difference is the not existant disney characters. >_>
I dont understand your logic
FF AND KH are the same in targeted age groups >_>

So Kingdom Hearts is targeted out to 30 year old men? And FF is aimed at 7 year old children?

Captain Garlock

So Kingdom Hearts is targeted out to 30 year old men? And FF is aimed at 7 year old children?

Eh?
KH AND FF are oth targeted toward the shounen level of age groups.
Idk where you get your info from that FF is for older people.
If that were the case they wouldnt be in KH and they wouldnt have there same plotlines in KH.
Funny thing is Zack and Sora are about the same age so is cloud in CC.
Logic?

gosox333

The Ven-Sora thing was pretty fucking obvious, along with Terranort (To a lesser extent). There really wasn't much room for anything too different to happen there.

Blaze of Glory

I can't wait till I'm unbanned on another forum so I can gloat about being right about Terra being possessed by Xehanort to this KH fan I know.
smi53.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back