• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, that certainly explains some things.
And I'll be damned, Ansem survived. Eraqus too, it would seem. Goes to show that death really isn't a prominent theme in KH.

As someone else said I didnt expect that the whole Terranort theory would be real and like the game is just FOKH mixed into one and yet again everyone hails this man as agenius when he makes stuff so simple but he words it horriblaly to throw you off.
I thought after KH2 wed see a good game but these side games have proven to be nothing more than cash pay off.
I was wrong to hope for a ACTUALLY shocking plot.

Bawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Some people figured out major parts of the game and now it sucks!!!!!
Xehanort's identity should have been one that no one expected, like Mickey=Xehanort!!!!!
Bawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

We wanted a shocker that made since.
This is hardly a shocker.

Then maybe you shouldn't have watched the trailers or read the scans.
For the longest time, Terra=Xehanort was the "big theory" and Vanitas=Xehanort was not too far behind. MX=Xehanort was far "too obvious" to be true. As for the Terra+MX=Xehanort theory, it seemed like a good amount of people thought it to be taboo. It wasn't till we saw MX acting similar to XH did a good number of people actually start thinking the Terra+MX theory to be true.

As for Vanitas, he was believed to have been Xehanort or Braig for the longest time. It wasn't until after we learn his VA and see part of his face that we figured out his identity.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

As for Vanitas, he was believed to have been Xehanort or Braig for the longest time. It wasn't until after we learn his VA and see part of his face that we figured out his identity.

What? who was stupid enough to think he was Xehanort or Braig? Thats just retarded.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What? who was stupid enough to think he was Xehanort or Braig? Thats just retarded.

A lot of people thought he was Xehanort and a lot of people probably still think that.
Goes to show just how "obvious" BBS is.

Frozura

Funny how all the too obvious things always are true, and this not only applies to BBS but to a lot of things in general in life ;o and yet to this day people still fall for the obvious.

maian

Thinking Xehanort could've been Vanitas isn't TOO bad of a theory if you look at it alone. Mysterious, evil masked character? Must be the main series' villain!

...However, when put next to Terra, who in every aspect had overwhelming evidence that he was to become Xehanort, it WAS a stupid theory. A really stupid one. I think Nomura was more or less flat out telling us that Terra would become Xehanort. The mystery was how and why, and when all is said and done, I think he did a good job. I for one am very satisfied with the end result. I really hate it when people reject every obvious theory because a game CAN'T do what's obvious. Games are only good if every single thing that happens is completely unexpected and unforeseen! Forget about plot or character development, because that doesn't matter when everything has to be unpredictable!

...And who on Earth thought that Vanitas was Braig? Haha, dear lord what a terrible theory. I've seen some ridiculous stuff, and that's up there. I remember reading a several page long debate on how Terra was to end up being Saix. Come on, people. KH is convoluted, but that's absurd.

kostas

Awards
havent we read in a report (i think it was ansems) that he was in realm of nothingness and that time didnt have meaning and stuff?maybe it has to do somethng

Kentsu13

i think hes jsut weak from traveling in the dark realm (dont ask me y it isnt affecting aqua espec after 12 yrs maybe her strong wil lfor friends)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(How did people think Vanitas was Braig? I found that far-fetched. Especially when the trailer with his voice came out. Obviously Sora and people are like "No, it's Riku")

AtW isn't a nobody. The clothes are used to shield a person from the darkness while traveling through it.

Surprised the secret boss is still not out. Are there certain requirements that are needed to unlock him? As long as it isn't Sephiroth for the 3rd time. Let's see...Xemnas->Lingering Sentiment->Some Xehanort related character probably. I think that since the Xehanort looking guy keeps appearing, he might be the boss.

abey34

(How did people think Vanitas was Braig? I found that far-fetched. Especially when the trailer with his voice came out. Obviously Sora and people are like "No, it's Riku")

AtW isn't a nobody. The clothes are used to shield a person from the darkness while traveling through it.

Surprised the secret boss is still not out. Are there certain requirements that are needed to unlock him? As long as it isn't Sephiroth for the 3rd time. Let's see...Xemnas->Lingering Sentiment->Some Xehanort related character probably. I think that since the Xehanort looking guy keeps appearing, he might be the boss.

My money is on that guy who looked like Riku/ Xehanort in the begining of terra's story...or Sora

Stardust Memory

Awards
I don't know why some people are complaining that what was obvious was true. You don't have to be totally shocked by what happens in a game to enjoy or feel excited about it, you can do the same by how it happens. As it stands, BBS brings the most clarity to the series of any previous instalment.

Safe money is on Sora for the secret boss. Since there is only one, I'd expect it will be someone significant unlike Sephy Part 3.

State

Awards
You know who I think the secret boss will be? Master Xehanort on his younger days, like seen in one of the scenarios.

State

Awards
When did that happen do you have a picture.

I don't know how to use the
tags so go google it or go to heartstation. :/

Awards
I don't know how to use the
tags so go google it or go to heartstation. :/

It's not so difficult.

First, right click on the image you want to show and select "View Image". Then cut/copy the URL of the image, make a message in this forum, click on the "Insert Image" button you see above when you enter text (it's the one that looks like a photograph), paste the URL into the text bar, and click "OK".

Awards
so AtW became a nobody ? his memory is fading & how could he survive after KH2 !

That explosion that "killed" him was not just any explosion. It was a special explosion with unpredictable effects because of all the hearts it absorbed. I mean, it went as far as changing Riku back from the form of Xehanort's Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back