• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentsu13

is the other stream (the talkign guy one) whos palyign ven also on his third char too?

Absent axel

Yep the final boss has been done. Vanitas sure died. Oh it happened while venitus was fighting aqua by the way.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
This may be off topic but I did not want to create a whole thread on this.

Evidence that their memory was wiped:Axel nor other member of O13 recognized Roxas as Ven(except Xigbar and Xemnas maybe.), Nobody mentions them.

Kaiju-Z

Maybe Axel knew, but never told Roxas?
I mean, when Axel is asked about his past he's like "Oh... I was just a kid..." or something along those lines.

roxasrwns

The whole first week is missing from Days. The members could have discussed it then, and I doubt they would have told Roxas about it.

?<birthbysleep>?

Haven't you think that if they tell him that he looks like a hero from the past that wanted to stop someone from doing what they are doing not with the same target but still they wouldn't take the risk of Roxas remembering either Soras or Ventus memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back