• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
And yet Riku wasn't unconscious. He gave up possesion of the keyblade to Kairi.

He lent. LENT. the keyblade to Kairi. He did not give it to her. It is not her's.

And yet we see Aqua weilding the same keyblade Kair does??? coincidence I think not.

Are you trying to draw a connection between them? And besides, we see Mickey and Sora both use Starkeeper. Does that mean anything? No.

And yet the the Starseeker didn't.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT. BOO YAA

If you're talking about the part in the ending credits of BbS, Mickey gave up the Keyblade because he thought he messed up pretty bad and was unworthy. That's why it didn't come back to him.

Anyway, Yen Sid is not a Keyblade master. Do we see him use a Keyblade? No. Therefore he is not one. And no, him picking up Mickey's and handing it back to him doesn't mean anything. Hell, we've had dozens of people hold Keyblades that aren't Keyblade masters. He's just Mickey's master.

~Avant~

Ok since I destroyed Seraph I do it to you now Loke.

Have any proof that Yen Sid is a keyblade master? If you're still holding on to what you were saying at the begining of the thread, Evidence of Proof is not Proof of Evidence. Come correct.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Any one with half a brain would realize the starseeker is Yenisds keyblade.

Otherwise why show the scene at all.

Anyone with half a brain would post a link to the scene where you say you're right. Wrong until proven right.

The Star Seeker is Mickey's Keyblade - all we know that Yen Sid is a powerful sorceror (Fantasia).
Aside from Mickey, there are no known characters from Disney OR Final Fantasy that have or can possess a Keyblade.

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Aqua
Ven
Terra
Vanitas
ME
MX
TLS
Terranort

dwaynep

hes a master of magic but a keyblade master? well see to it if he is in the future

T

Tanexion

lol @ this entire thread.
That guy/girl/it seems like a huge troll. You all must be saints for keeping it around as long as you have :/

(And in an attempt to make this post seem not completely pointless, I don't think that Yen Sid is a Keyblade master either. I think the whole "master" thing in his case is just a title tacked on for some OTHER reason we'll never know because it's not important to the series.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
None of the people you listed are disney or ff characters....

Yes they are. All original properties of KH belong to Disney.
They have cool Disney characters. Believe it.

Oh yeah, Roxas and Xion.

F

Fagren

Anyone that believes Yen Sid is a keyblade master is fucking retarded :/

Caasix

Untill we know exactly what it takes to own a keyblade none of you can prove or disprove that Yen Sid can or cant weild a keyblade.

By the way to weild as in use keyblade I think it means you are able to summon it a will and use it's abilities. But again we dont know what it takes to own a keyblade

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Although there is no proof to this he seems to be the only person who could fill the role as the third keyblade master..he trains mickey, he is powerful and it just fits. And i hope there turns out to be proof because he is a beast

Caasix

Although there is no proof to this he seems to be the only person who could fill the role as the third keyblade master..he trains mickey, he is powerful and it just fits. And i hope there turns out to be proof because he is a beast

While I agree I would like to see Yen Sid use a KB, I think even if he could he wouldnt. He seems like Master Eraqus. He gives orders and lets his trainees do the grunt work.

State

Awards
Can someone close this thread?
Ignorant premium noob.

"BOO YAA!"

I believe this thread is open for discussion, so I think they won't close it, only thing happening is to give loke an infraction IF he was being a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back