• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss Hint?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, I guess its a hint, but who is it hinting at? I am not that familiar with the musical arrangments for KH

Well fate of the unknown and fragment of Sorrows are both themes in this song. Fate of the unknown refrences to TAV and fragment of sorrows usualy refrences to the dive to the heart.

tenchi ryu

I've been studying this song For some reason.....this seems a little too dark for sora, like his would be upbeat like terra's was, but not evil sounding

Mariolee

Sounds almost like a nightmare. Definitely not Sora (though I'm not 100% sure). It really reminds me of the music in the other Secret Boss fights. I predict it'll be another masked vilain (like the other Secret bosses: LS and Xemnas). So IMO, it's pointless to try and find out who the Secret Boss is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish somebody would just hack the ROM and pull out the renders of mysterious Xehanort guy and find the render of the secret boss.

Because I doubt we keep seeing this mystery guy just for him NOT to be Xehanort in a completed form and NOT the secret boss.

The music seriously goes back to all of the clues we got in FM+ and 358/2 Days and in BBS.

**Xemnas is looking for Chamber of Waking. -----> Destati = Awake.
**MX and Terra are Xehanort the Apprentice. -----> Fate of the Unknown = BBS
**Random Xehanort looking back who appears twice. Once in the opening and the second time with Tera's glimpse into the future. He was looking at both his and Riku's future. Terra becomes Xehanort which becomes Xehanort's Heartless. Riku has XH inside of him.
**We know that the first secret boss was Xemnas
**The second secret boss was Lingering Sentiment
**Music + Clues + Facts + Obviousness = Most likely Xehanort.

But this song is amazing!

AllEndsWith-

I wish somebody would just hack the ROM and pull out the renders of mysterious Xehanort guy and find the render of the secret boss.

Because I doubt we keep seeing this mystery guy just for him NOT to be Xehanort in a completed form and NOT the secret boss.

The music seriously goes back to all of the clues we got in FM+ and 358/2 Days and in BBS.

**Xemnas is looking for Chamber of Waking. -----> Destati = Awake.
**MX and Terra are Xehanort the Apprentice. -----> Fate of the Unknown = BBS
**Random Xehanort looking back who appears twice. Once in the opening and the second time with Tera's glimpse into the future. He was looking at both his and Riku's future. Terra becomes Xehanort which becomes Xehanort's Heartless. Riku has XH inside of him.
**We know that the first secret boss was Xemnas
**The second secret boss was Lingering Sentiment
**Music + Clues + Facts + Obviousness = Most likely Xehanort.

But this song is amazing!
Wait, Xehanort the scientist/apprentice? Whats he gonna do, throw chemicals at you, give you an incurable rash?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Wait, Xehanort the scientist/apprentice? Whats he gonna do, throw chemicals at you, give you an incurable rash?
The Secret Reports said that Xehanort had inhuman powers. But I do wonder what kind of weapon he would use. And how would Terra fight him?

Anyway, I think that it will be some new character (like the last two secret bosses: LS and Xemnas).

AllEndsWith-

The Secret Reports said that Xehanort had inhuman powers. But I do wonder what kind of weapon he would use. And how would Terra fight him?

Anyway, I think that it will be some new character (like the last two secret bosses: LS and Xemnas).
I still support the incurable rash statement.

You need to use Curaja 5000 times before it spreads.

Anyway, the boss'll be f**kin' hard. Nomura even said that.

bryanbryan

I Freaking LOVE that remix.
i have it as my favorites on youtube.
haha.
mann the boss better be a challenge.
because all the secrets boss were cake, for me in the past kh games and i had them all on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back