• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers?)Ven and Vanitas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kotoko

Website
www.deviantart.com
I found these screenshots on the internet today, and they're pretty surprising, at least for me :p

1263153753022.png
1263153753022.png
1263153753022.png
1263153753022.png

1263151891068.jpg

1263151962563.jpg

can anyone make sense of them? (these were all I found, btw)

State

Awards
Ventus and Vanitas are like Ying and Yang, one is light, while the other is darkness.

Marvel-less

The first one is Ven taken over by Vanitas before he fights Aqua.

The second one is Ven surrounded by Unversed that Vanitas summoned. This is before they fight.

The third one is apparently Ven's Awakening pillar. But Vanitas and Ven have their final fight here. Vanitas has the X-Blade during this battle. After Vanitas is destroyed the side that has him on it disappears.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
The first one is Ven taken over by Vanitas before he fights Aqua.

The second one is Ven surrounded by Unversed that Vanitas summoned. This is before they fight.

The third one is apparently Ven's Awakening pillar. But Vanitas and Ven have their final fight here. Vanitas has the X-Blade during this battle. After Vanitas is destroyed the side that has him on it disappears.
This is the best explanation...in comparison, Ventus=Cloud and Van=Sephiroth

Ven55

Ventus is somehow related to Sora. That eplains why vanitus looks like a black-haired sora. After Aqua beats Vanitus who is using Ven's body, Ven enters a comotose state.

Girl'e

I thought it was because Ven connected his heart to Sora and that was why Vanitas took the form of Sora, albeit older because of Ven's age. The dark hair and gold eyes is pretty much self-explanitory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back