• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers..] why does Cor look like Cow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentsu13

why does Cor look like Cow did xemnas (terra/MX) ever see it before bc didnt terranort build Cor under RG or maybe MX sorta knows bout it (lod able to change to CO) since wasnt he from land of departures too?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Both rooms are connected. Only Aqua and Ven have been in the CoW while Xemnas(Terra) has been looking for it. MX wouldn't have know about it

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
who cares, i agree with Chaser that the rooms are connected, hence the same look, but other than that, the design is really not worth mentioning, IMO

A

Azrael

why does Cor look like Cow did xemnas (terra/MX) ever see it before bc didnt terranort build Cor under RG or maybe MX sorta knows bout it (lod able to change to CO) since wasnt he from land of departures too?

Xemnas built the Chamber of Repose.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
AtW built the pods and such with the same white decor. It's possible Terranort copied his master's designs.

Ansem could have seen this design in CO and built it within his mansion in Twilight Town. I honestly think the reason why it resembled the Chamber of Waking is because of Eraqus, didn't he give Aqua the tip about the keywhole behind the throne thing?

MeggieKeyblader

Sorry for my ignorance again, but I need something cleared up. Why did Xehanort (Terranort? Xemnas?) even create the Room of Repose? Just to hold Aqua's armor? That's kinda weird, coudln't he just keep it in his closet or something? xD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Which I realize loses some significance since the pods may have originated in CO.
In fact the Organization built the pods first. Ansem stole the design from them.
The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization's leader Xemnas was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization's pursuit are the same thing.

Kentsu13

Sorry for my ignorance again, but I need something cleared up. Why did Xehanort (Terranort? Xemnas?) even create the Room of Repose? Just to hold Aqua's armor? That's kinda weird, coudln't he just keep it in his closet or something? xD

i no rite i was hoping bbs gave some mroe info bout the rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back