• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

Re: BBS did better than Mario games

Yes, plus compared to other big titles that Square recently released like Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Quest (Both of which received bad reviews from many critics) BBS is doing extremely well for a handheld. It can play with the big boys ^_^

xhavenx

Yes, plus compared to other big titles that Square recently released like Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Quest (Both of which received bad reviews from many critics) BBS is doing extremely well for a handheld. It can play with the big boys ^_^

final fantasy 13 got a bad review from critics?? didnt it get a 39/40??

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc

BbS' sales are impressive, but really, Mario will just outsell it next week like it did with every other game in the past 2 months.
Well, maybe not if he rumors are true, then many stores are out of copies and there is still a huge demand. So, when stores restock then they will immediantly be bought and sold.

Ralz

final fantasy 13 got a bad review from critics?? didnt it get a 39/40??

Final Fantasy XII got a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu, and got flamed like no tomorrow from 90% of FF fans. I can see why people REALLY disagree with Famitsu sometimes...

Anyway, this is great news. If KH can defeat Mario... who knows what it could be over here. But watch worthless Halo and Gears of War fanboys attack it... facepalm

Trimms

But watch worthless Halo and Gears of War fanboys attack it... facepalm

Damn I love Halo 1. What a sick game. It's on this PC somewhere.

But this is great news. I hope it keeps up, but I'm very doubtful.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com

Its normal that they attack a game that its not they favorite, but im really glad that BbS is doing so well, that means that we are waiting for one of the best games ever, yahoo, XD

S

Shadow Soldier

Halo 1 > Kingdom Heart series.

BUT! If you think about it, it's not that impressive. It has a big fanbase, but you gotta realize that Mario Bros. has been out longer...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Halo 1 > Kingdom Heart series.

BUT! If you think about it, it's not that impressive. It has a big fanbase, but you gotta realize that Mario Bros. has been out longer...

facepalm You fail at life.

By all means keep believing in that fantasy maybe if you wish upon a star it'll come true.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Yeah, BBS did pretty well but i can see Mario on top again....but that doesn't change the fact that BBS is doing pretty well for a handheld......

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Until Super Mario Galaxy 2 comes out (Can't wait for it..), then I think bbs, will stay up for awhile. Or possibly Bioshock 2, and Alan Wake. ((Are those two going to be in Japan? I mean if not then forget I mentioned those.))

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

bad reviews?

this is news to me

zero123

Hate to say it, but most Mario games that come out aren't very good, with the exception of a few.

How would Halo beat KH? The only thing it has that is better than any KH game is multiplayer, because they aren't built for great multiplayer. Face it, you can't say that Halo has a better storyline than KH....actually, you can't compare gameplay either, as they're 2 very different games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back