• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible plot...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
It would be kinda corny, but I see some possibility in this. We know Vanitas looks a whole lot like Sora, right? Well I thought how at the secret ending of BBS it hints on Sora saving people connected to him. Maybe Vanitas will return and pose as Sora and do evil stuff during his adventure.

If you haven't seen Vanitas face then here you go:

n6ubly.jpg

No flaming!

tenchi ryu

well I could see this, but then again, if they can't realize a black haired sora isnt normal, then they are not true friends

Gram

Banned
Awards
like tenchi ryu said if they cant tell the difference between a creepy laughing black haired look-a-like from the real sora then they cant b considered tru friends XP

Gram

Banned
Awards
He can make some lame excuse on his hair color, people would buy it, sadly.
mayb goofy or hayner.
but i doubt aladdin or riku'd b that oblivious.

khlover7

I might return
Then they should be asking what the hell is the purpose of coloring your hair, and I highly thought van can pull off a sora personality.. he too damn evil lol

You'll be surprised how people are easily fooled, especially Disney <.<

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ever heard of hair dye?
ever heard of sarcasism XD

Van's EVIL im sure the very second he kills somebody they'd tell the differednce.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Actually, if Van were to come along again [this is totally a bad direction for his character, although I wouldn't put it past him] I'd actually see him terrorizing locals and then those who actually knew Sora labeling him as an imposter, only to be put down by the fact that the boy still carries a keyblade, thus causing the keyblade to become an icon of fear. owo

khlover7

I might return
Actually, if Van were to come along again [this is totally a bad direction for his character, although I wouldn't put it past him] I'd actually see him terrorizing locals and then those who actually knew Sora labeling him as an imposter, only to be put down by the fact that the boy still carries a keyblade, thus causing the keyblade to become an icon of fear. owo

You'll be surprised how people are easily fooled, especially Disney <.<

Just a thought ...

sephiroth_ultima

At first when I saw his face and then when it was implied that he may somehow find a way to return, I did think of that.
You know, that he'd go to other worlds doing evil stuff and giving Sora a bad reputation, but... not only would that be a little farfetched, especially since almost everyone in almost every disney world already kniws and trusts sora, but wouldn't it be a really boring story point?...
I mean... that's SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE'S Story for crying out loud LOL XD.

Trimms

I'm hoping that Vanitas has had his 10 minutes of fame. If he came back it would just be airing out the wash even more. Xehanort = badass. Van = epic badass. Keep it that way by not wringing him dry.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
cool vanitas again :O
that would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back