• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

Don't get me wrong, I know that he is VERY essential towards the character development for sora, and having vanitas within him, but I think THATS IT....

People keep thinking or starting to think that VEN and VANITAS are thee ONLY ones who were EVER capable of creating the x Blade....After reading the MX reports, I think its confirmed that ANYONE can summon it with the right requirements, A Perfect balance of Light and Darkness.....either you could combine the hearts of two separate people, or one person could balance it out right....I'm guessing the only one in the series close enought to do this is riku....I don't think that darkness was MEANT to be used for evil, but it is being used frequently BY the evil people, the true way to power is a balance of light and darkness, a PERFECTLY equal balance....thus xemnas adding light kingdom hearts to his darkness, mx trying to add his darkness to terra's light....etc...so in the end I see riku or two people, one completely light(POH),and one completely dark ( malecifient, sephiroth) summoning the x blade for sora to use

Gram

Banned
Awards
mx trying to add his darkness to terra's light
doesnt terra begin fallin into darkness during bbs?
so i dont c how'd that'd work.
i though he just wanted terra 4 a new body.

He is not THAT useless, is he
LmFaO XD

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
What is this? Ven is not Kairi! How dare you! This is... blasphemy...
Ven is the fucking Batman to DC ;~;

LOL....i agree here, Ven is not useless, he isn't nowhere near useless, in my eyes is a hero that he will give his life to save the world*erase scene plays*

huanglulu

I dont think Ven is useless and i dont think he is like the kairi of the game as he can protect himself and fight unlike Kairi who cant fight and constantly needed people to save or protect her.

I agree that Ven and Vanitas are not the only one who can create the X Blade but i think it will be hard to find a person or two seperate person who can fit the criteria of creating the X Blade. Hence Xenohart created the criteria himself from Ven by extracting Vanitas from Ven to create a being of pure darkness without his darkness Ven will only have pure light in his heart hence the criteria is hit ^^.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Ventus is the Sora of BbS, he influences a lot of things.

Romi

Ven's certainly not useless, nor is he the Kairi of the game. He's definitely like the Batman of the game.
By the way, what exactly did it mean when he wanted to be 'erased'?

huanglulu

Ven's certainly not useless, nor is he the Kairi of the game. He's definitely like the Batman of the game.
By the way, what exactly did it mean when he wanted to be 'erased'?

He wanted to be erased so that Xenohart could not achieve one of his goal the X Blade easily.

Z

Zulkir

Riku IS the one who seems to have taken the balanced path, his Way to Dawn may end up becoming an X-Blade later, and he believes that darkness isn't meant to be shunned, but understood and accepted as an important part of the world.

Sora=Light

Riku= Balanced

I guess Kairi could be used to form an X-Blade with someone of pure darkness.

State

Awards
Sora=Light

In some occasions, Sora has seems to think of a balance between light and darkness, seeing as how he doesn't think darkness is all evil, taking in consideration he admired Riku even though he submitted to darkness and didn't attempt to kill him.

Ven's the Kairi of this game, Terra's the Riku and Aqua's the Sora

I very much agree with this.

the X-blade can be brought out as long as you have a heart of pure ligth and a heart of pure darkness Ex: kairi (or an other PoH) & Ansem SoD.
or if u take someones darkness and tern it into a living form like Vanitas.

Sir Adamus

I dont think Ven is useless and i dont think he is like the kairi of the game as he can protect himself and fight unlike Kairi who cant fight and constantly needed people to save or protect her.

Kairi is capable of defending herself (she uses a Keyblade proficiently in KHII). She just never, EVER has a weapon to fufil those means, hence, the apparent uselessness.
Remember that she would visit an island with five other kids who enjoyed beating the ever loving crap out of each other, it'd be weird if she was the ONLY one who didn't do so.

Also, I think it is very possible that the X-Blade will return. As he shares the heart with a previous weilder of it (sort of), Sora may be able to use it in the future, but I'd prefer it if he used it under extreme circumstances, like Roxas in his final fight with Axel (summoning the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but then using the KK later on).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
doesnt terra begin fallin into darkness during bbs?
so i dont c how'd that'd work.
i though he just wanted terra 4 a new body.

LmFaO XD

Technically Terra was already falling into the darkness before BbS...this can be seen during the master qualification exam....because his arm starts to be surrounded by darkness...but at that time he controlled it, because he didnt want to hurt Aqua.

and yes, Xehanort had already chosen Terra as his vessel, it is explained in the Xehanort reports that he planned on living forever, and he needed a new vessel in order to, since he was getting too old....he chose Terra, because he saw him as the best/easiest, since he was already stained by darkness, he only needed that to grow so Terra would succumb to darkness, making it easier for Xehanort to possess his body...I believe in the reports, he was going to choose Ven, but he was too weak, so he created Vanitas...then he was going to leave Ven in Di cuz he was useless...but he summoned his keyblade and Xehanort got the idea to use Ven to create the X-Blade...since Vanitas has a heart of pure darkness and Ven has a heart of pure light, equaling a perfect balance when they come together again......

I know thats a lot to digest...but does that answer your question ...lol

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Ven's the Kairi of this game, Terra's the Riku and Aqua's the Sora

Uh...no. Ven is not the Kairi of the game. :/ Are you just saying that because they both lost their heart?

huanglulu

Kairi is capable of defending herself (she uses a Keyblade proficiently in KHII). She just never, EVER has a weapon to fufil those means, hence, the apparent uselessness.
Remember that she would visit an island with five other kids who enjoyed beating the ever loving crap out of each other, it'd be weird if she was the ONLY one who didn't do so.

Also, I think it is very possible that the X-Blade will return. As he shares the heart with a previous weilder of it (sort of), Sora may be able to use it in the future, but I'd prefer it if he used it under extreme circumstances, like Roxas in his final fight with Axel (summoning the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, but then using the KK later on).

You have a made a good point on Kairi she is always helpless as she doesnt have a weapon have to agree on that. I also have the same feeling that we mightl get to see the X Blade again.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
You have a made a good point on Kairi she is always helpless as she doesnt have a weapon have to agree on that. I also have the same feeling that we mightl get to see the X Blade again.

I would LOVE to see the X-Blade return, since Vanitas was the secret boss in BbS...then its most likely that he will return in the next game....he is my favorite character now.

Sir Adamus

I would LOVE to see the X-Blade return, since Vanitas was the secret boss in BbS...then its most likely that he will return in the next game....he is my favorite character now.

Have to disagree there. The secret boss was essentially just a remnant of Vanitas in the same way you could fight the Organization members ('cept Xion) in KHII:FM+.
I would like to see him return, but I would also like to see Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Sora and Vanitas in an ultimate team-up, and I doubt that's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back