• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRepaXx

Hello all, lets debate on the bbs release date, im curious to what most people think, and who knows, we may find some random person who does know the date.

i think it will be around end of february or march. because there was only about a month and a half break between Days in jp and na.

what do you all think??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
first off: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/143558-na-release-date-5.html

Hello all, lets debate on the bbs release date, im curious to what most people think, and who knows, we may find some random person who does know the date.

i think it will be around end of february or march. because there was only about a month and a half break between Days in jp and na.

what do you all think??

It won't be Feb. Too close without any promotion and publicity. March has Final Fantasy XIII being released.

Days was released 30th May. In NA, it was released 29th September. Way more than a month and a half

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In the thread I posted, people did reach the conclusion that it has a high possibility to be released April/May

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
December. Remember, it's AMERICA and CANADA. AMERICA is fueled by CONSUMERISM..well, it'll more than likely be released BY December; holidays and such. I'd release it then, so that way I'd most likely get a good profit on it, as opposed to other times in the year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
December. Remember, it's AMERICA and CANADA. AMERICA is fueled by CONSUMERISM..well, it'll more than likely be released BY December; holidays and such. I'd release it then, so that way I'd most likely get a good profit on it, as opposed to other times in the year.

Making the game release date nearly a year after the Japanese will hurt the game in NA. Dissida is an example of this.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com

Woah. BY December? That seems like it would be a little too-late. Even though with the holidays coming it sounds like it be holding it off for too long in my opinion.

Sorakun12

I doubt it will be any later than summer, at best. My bet, somewhere between April - June. Depends on how fast they can record and translate everything

Athaydea

Bronze Member
theres no way we wont see it until december ..id say anywhere between mid-may and early-june though

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My guess is May or April, August at the latest but I believe May is the most likely release date.

xXRepaXx

umm, im pretty sure Days was released August 9th in jp. but yah, i think december is wayy not. People will lose interest, and probably shun whoever released it so late. but yah, june could be a pssability as well, because people are just geetting off school and such, and there willl be people with a lot more time on their hands to go get it. but i think it'll be sooner.

TVA1994

Well considering that the voice actors for the game started voice recording a month ago the game will probably be out sooner then expected. With puting in everything into english, debugging, final checks, and extra stuff like commercials and box writing, etc. Im guessing the game will be out April.

xXRepaXx

Pretty sure it wasn't. In fact, I'm 1000059000% it was on the 30th of May

okay, dosn't really matter... not much more then a week difference. lol and did you pull that num ber outta your ass, cuz thats kinda funny haha. but back on topic....

xXRepaXx

Well considering that the voice actors for the game started voice recording a month ago the game will probably be out sooner then expected. With puting in everything into english, debugging, final checks, and extra stuff like commercials and box writing, etc. Im guessing the game will be out April.

THANKYOU, see people! this guys lookin' positive on th release date. Im with yah on this one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, and hopefully a European release date would also be before July. Would be even better if the PAL would be too. Then I wouldn't have to waste my holidays trying to find a game shop in England:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back