• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not either, but if the game is release in England before Aus in July/August, I'm going to buy the game there if I get time

Gram

Banned
Awards
i give it til march/april at the most.

I'm not either, but if the game is release in England before Aus in July/August, I'm going to buy the game there if I get time
arent psp region free?
if so all somebody from europe has 2 do is order an NA version :)

xXRepaXx

where do you live that you need to go to england for the european version??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i give it til march/april at the most.

arent psp region free?
if so all somebody from europe has 2 do is order an NA version :)

where do you live that you need to go to england for the european version??

Australia. I can't order a NA copy cause I'm too young, and my school is having a trip to england in July so I'm hoping I can get the game before that in Aus, or buy in in Europe because no region locksshamisen

Gram

Banned
Awards
Australia. I can't order a NA copy cause I'm too young, and my school is having a trip to england in July so I'm hoping I can get the game before that in Aus, or buy in in Europe because no region locksshamisen
2 young? then just get somebody u know with a ebay account hav them order it, and pay them the money ;D
u school gets trips 2 other countries 0.o just shows how much US school sucks.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
2 young? then just get somebody u know with a ebay account hav them order it, and pay them the money ;D
u school gets trips 2 other countries 0.o just shows how much US school sucks.

pft. I don't have any money. I think I have about 35 cents in my wallet and about $1 in my money box xD

Yeah, it's been a life long dream to go to England, and my mum asked the schools head learning support staff because they had one last year(with 2008 or 2009). It'll be a shakespear trip in the holidays though. Bonus if BBS is out by then in Europe and not Aus.

xipgrik

its gonna be may or june. there isnt even an american trailer yet so it should be a while till the game comes out.

xXRepaXx

Ohh well hello ausi guy haha. and umm well you could always ask your parents to buy it for you, and then pay them back, yah, and eBay would be a great place to get it.

~And people post, you opinions, all are welcome, even if they are as outrageous as December xD~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ohh well hello ausi guy haha. and umm well you could always ask your parents to buy it for you, and then pay them back, yah, and eBay would be a great place to get it.

They would say no. I think when I was explaining how awesome BBS is to my mum she was faking interest:p
I would rather wait for Europe. I get a ton of money to use so BBS would be bought in no time

SwordsmenXIII

Either April or May cause my birthday is in early May so if it comes out in April, I can get it as a birthday present and if it comes out in May, I'll use my birthday money so yeah. :p

But I think early/mid May, MABYE late April. Idk. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It may not take 4-5 months because Jesse McCartney posted on his twitter he was starting work on BBS back in November

xXRepaXx

It may not take 4-5 months because Jesse McCartney posted on his twitter he was starting work on BBS back in November

very true, very true. yah and i dont normally talk to my parents about the video games i like, cuz they think im obsessed as it is, so i dont like to encourage their thinking. Yah, but they do know i love kingdom hearts, but i dont think they even know bbs exists. but hey. and i know what you mean/ how you feel, i try to talk to my parents mildly about games, and they are very uninterested.

xXRepaXx

lol, lets not cloud this thread up with poopy posts,

WHAT DO YOU OTHER PEOPLE THINK WHEN IS THE NA RELEASE DATE???

FadedSunrise

I don't want to think its logical for it to be no later than mid-June, instead I'll say I hope.

As good as it sounds, for some reason I can't get the possibility of another repeat experience of waiting for Days, in which the date kept getting changed and changed and changed and changed @-@

xXRepaXx

mhmm, that was gay. i was really annoyed with that, cuz i was getting if for my friend for her b-day and they changed it and i was late getting her preasent to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back