• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2010 Exhibitor List Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

It seems expected Square-Enix would be there though I think last year was a little sketchy with the swine flu going on.

I would also hope that release information would be released before E3 (let alone an actual release date before E3). Otherwise, I might just go crazy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's interesting. I wonder what games they're going to show, though I'm expecting BBS to be released before E3.

moonstar_xo

Yeahh I was just gonna say that BBS is more than likely gonna be released by that time. Though I'm sure something else KH related will probalby be announced.

WaveK89

That's interesting. I wonder what games they're going to show, though I'm expecting BBS to be released before E3.

My hopes is something about this mystery KH game and if it really turns out to be the KH:AD rumor going around. I'm also looking for more content on FF Versus XIII. I don't remember if Square-Enix did any merchandising at E3 or if it was just at TGS.

Isn't E3 months from now? Like, in May? I'm almost positive we'll have not just the date, but the game, by then. =/

The Web site says the Expo will occur June 15-17 2010. I'm going to have to agree with you looking at these dates

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Knowing our luck we wont be getting bbs until after E3, and what if it gets pushed back? There are a TON of cutscenes with voices, thats alot of translating. *sigh* I want it now

Z

Zulkir

KHI questioned the voice actors and they said they already finished recording, I think it'll be out sooner than we think.

αsiя

space coke
Square is probably going to announce another game
Disney Interactive might just give some info on Epic Mickey

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Knowing our luck we wont be getting bbs until after E3, and what if it gets pushed back? There are a TON of cutscenes with voices, thats alot of translating. *sigh* I want it now

Not to mention the AP security, if hackers have patched it by then.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Square is probably going to announce another game
Disney Interactive might just give some info on Epic Mickey

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, especially since it comes out in September. No idea what Square would show besides BBS and Versus. Maybe that Versus trailer that was shown at Jump Festa that still hasn't been revealed yet will be shown at E3, who knows.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I was just on IGN.com, and they have the list of exhibitors that will be at E3 2010... Square Enix is on that list, so im kinda hoping they'll say something about the U.S. release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep........ here is the link to the list E3 2010 Exhibitor List Revealed - PSP story - at IGN

I'm not really. Hopefully we won't have to wait till June to know the NA release. Thanks for the info anyway.

αsiя

space coke
If this is true
Then we'll have to wait all the way till June for a release date to be announced then we're gonna have to wait till the day of the release and really I don't think I'll be able to wait that long
I can handle 4 months but I think that it will be release before June/May

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Guys, hold on, think about this, it says right on the site that it will be from June 15-17. Now, Square did NOT showcase the game at all since it was announced. Now, if you think about marketing, and for a game as popular as Kingdom Hearts, you'd think that they would want to showcase it or make some sort of announcement about at a big event or show, like E3. TGS and Jump Festa are both Japan shows. I'm really hoping that you guys are right, and that the game will be released by then, but let's not get our hopes too high.

Btw, Junction Point would be more likely to showcase Epic Mickey than Disney Interactive.

DXLelouch

didnt Nomura say a game many people have been wanting for forever will be announced then and i dont thk theyd announce KH3 this early maybe itll be about rumored FF7 remake/also people will be to busy playing FF13 assuming it doesnt fail to worry bout BBS so it be a very bad markleting strategy on SEs part to wait till E3 to announce a release date for the NA vs of this game

αsiя

space coke
didnt Nomura say a game many people have been wanting for forever will be announced then and i dont thk theyd announce KH3 this early maybe itll be about rumored FF7 remake

But why would they announce it in a American game show

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Square doesn't typically announce big games themselves in american/european vidya game events. no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back