• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Epic Final Boss we have seen

• Ansem

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Xehanort

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Xion

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 42 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

We better damn well see him again, the only sora clone not worth melting back into primordial heart-soup.

1414858325_dc8c0cdb27_o.jpg

"Boo I don't know who I am, they said I'm not supposed to exist, where do I belooong."

kingdom-hearts-358-2-days-ds-screenshot.jpg

"I am less than a nobody but I'm the most emo girl in existence, AND I sex change."

1zfpylx.jpg

"I'm not supposed to exist either, so I'm gonna do whatever I damn well please, you can bend over and cry now."

"AND I'm not skinnier than a wire-frame like that lanky sora."

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Van is the best character, more so than Sora.

He's the Kefka of Kingdom Hearts. Called it.

Z

Zulkir

Although his laugh will never be as epic as that 16 bit sound file "woop woop woop"

he is indeed the closest to Kefka I have ever seen.

Now that his face is revealed, he better get way more air time in KH3.

Sadie808

Haha Damn Vanitas killed the poll vote XD
aww no one voted for Xion? oh well
There`s something i really want to know about Vanitas which is how can he breath with that mask on :lol:

sarkess1

Xemnas!!!!!!!!!!!! sora was cutting skyscrapers like buter in that fight and the final battle with the white robe was cool too!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Def Van, I hope that sora will get some of his moves in the next kh game ^_^

Lady-Lee

Awards
Xehanort, Vanitas, and Xemnas.

Xehanort had just an awesome final battle and epic music of death.
vanitas is sora on roids with an awesome crazy ass laugh that rivals vexen's japanese laugh. Not to mention what he did to ven in the awakening..YIKES
And come on, can you honestly say that everything xemnas put you through at the end of KH2 just to end his life wasnt awesome?

Narveid

Wonder why they put Xion there ... its not like she was the ACTUAL last boss of the game, even though she was loads harder than Riku ...

Oh, and I think the Terranort fight look the awesomest.

Samhain

Bronze Member
How the hell is Vanitas winning? He wasn't even a real final boss o.0
neither was xion nor marluxia

but i guess fanbase. master xehanort is more cooler than vanitas but he gets no recogonition and as fo vanitas = axel 2.0 facepalm

Crazy_XIII

Vanitas all the way! He's pure evil and does it all for kicks gotta love that attitude towards life :p

Also because he's everything Sora lacks, a sort of off topic question but can anyone tell me if Vanitas sucked out some of the evil from Sora as well because if so that would make a lot sense like why Sora is a complete naive fool and why Vani looks like him.

kingofgame981

Awards
I like the battle with Marluxia in Re:COM.

Is bad that I can't do multiply choice... I'll vote for Xion.

invasian94

Ansem looked the most intimidating, just thinking how huge he was with that whole world thing connected to him but i also think Vanitas was also cool with the Dive fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back