• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think riku and kairi will join sora on his next mission ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

well,... kindly explain why did kairi say "hurry back"...... and she even gave him her charm..... meaaning she wont be going with them(cuz sahe has to stay home and take care of her soon to be baby from soar and reekoo coinceived anally, LOLJK)otherwise she should have said some'n liek "lets go" etc...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well,... kindly explain why did kairi say "hurry back"...... and she even gave him her charm..... meaaning she wont be going with them(cuz sahe has to stay home and take care of her soon to be baby from soar and reekoo coinceived anally, LOLJK)otherwise she should have said some'n liek "lets go" etc...

i think initally she will wont goo with him but prably halway through the game agin she will leave the island somehow and make her way to him an assit him. i feel as if she has some strong connection to aqua and releasing her

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
美咲 四季;4823139 said:
This whole thread is full of speculating people.

Illiterate ones at that.

Seriously, I'm getting nauseous from reading some of these responses.

Has anyone else noticed that Sora's just willing to go on instant without even wanting to find out more about the situation? I expected the letter to be similar to what it actually is, but I thought it would have a little more information than that.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks for the info rac7d.

Originally Posted by Nostalgia
Has anyone else noticed that Sora's just willing to go on instant without even wanting to find out more about the situation? I expected the letter to be similar to what it actually is, but I thought it would have a little more information than that.

I was thinking along the same lines. Sora's such a hothead.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
thats jsut sora's personality he's like lil kid i really hope he matures some you know like riku
somtimes he just like a repilica of tidus

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
At the time though, he's fifteen, going on sixteen.
so wait is finnally sixteen, thats good now mabey we can see some more relationship developmeant between chracter and more specifically sora and kairi. im kinda sick of the everlasting freindship she need to finnaly kiss him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well he might he alwasy does it since his characters are always 16 to 25 and mature enough
disney never lets chracter ever start reltion ships till about 16 plus it doesnt have to be supper deep

bladed asassin

I think they'll do it just becuase its a big fan request. I don't think theres many people out there who wouldn't want them to kiss. And going back to kairi staying on the island. she gave sora the charm before and she left the island "axel took her", who's not say somone won't take her again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think they'll do it just becuase its a big fan request. I don't think theres many people out there who wouldn't want them to kiss. And going back to kairi staying on the island. she gave sora the charm before and she left the island "axel took her", who's not say somone won't take her again.

exactly kairi is a main character and has to be placed into the storyline somwhere she may not be kidnkapped but she will defnitly get off the island and get to soar and proably see aqua agin too

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
well he might he alwasy does it since his characters are always 16 to 25 and mature enough
disney never lets chracter ever start reltion ships till about 16 plus it doesnt have to be supper deep

Still though... Kingdom Hearts isn't really like that.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I sure hope so that Riku and Kairi will go with Sora......i think Riku is a given but i hope Kairi go with them too so that don't end up being kidnapped again......give her some magic spells and some character development and everything will be fine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey riku will have to go on his own journey that will intertwine with sora
a sub plot

Awards
I don't think they will leave with him, but I'm sure something will happen where they will end up leaving the islands.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think they'll do it just becuase its a big fan request. I don't think theres many people out there who wouldn't want them to kiss.

Majority of people don't like Kairi, so obviously majority wouldn't want them to kiss.

Besides, it's already been confirmed that there will be no official couples so people can pair up whoever theyw ant to. Like Riku and Yuffie, for example.

And going back to kairi staying on the island. she gave sora the charm before and she left the island "axel took her", who's not say somone won't take her again.

That would be stupid. That would mean she was kidnapped five times now. I'd rather she just waits on the island thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back