• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the similarity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

can anyone see the similaritys in these two screen shots

wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-2-11.png
wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-2-1.png

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Nomura's just recycling scenes with different characters...I say this because I don't want Kairi to wield a keyblade

Edit: Oh yeah, don't double post if you didn't know that already

Last edited:

huanglulu

can anyone see the similaritys in these two screen shots

[IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz227/clue42/other/wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-2-11.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz227/clue42/other/wwwyoutubecomscreencapture2010-2-1.png[/IMG]

Yea i do see the similarity both of them touch a keyblade. I do agree with you this wasnt a coincidence maybe as you say Kairi was meant to wield a keyblade??

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think it just represents how Terra has a connection to Riku in the same sense that Aqua has a connection to Kairi.

Let's be honest. If you saw a giant key-like weapon, wouldn't you want to hold it? =D

kickazz1234

and terra told riku about a "spell" he puts on him just like how aqua told kairi that she put a protective "spell" on her...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by kickazz1234
and terra told riku about a "spell" he puts on him just like how aqua told kairi that she put a protective "spell" on her...

Yeah, but we saw Aqua actually place magic into Kairi's necklace, while with Terra, it seemed more like he lied so Riku won't tell anyone. But that's just me because I'm biased and don't want Kairi to wield.

i'm saying if all it takes to become a keyblade master is to hold a keyblade wile the owner of the key is holding it as well the kairi is as qualified as Riku

relentlessheart1

anyone noticed aqua's short is too tight? i mean srsly, her vagina is bulging....

anyway....yeah i kinda noticed that....both keyblade "transformed", like the earth shaker to gaia bane and the rainshower to destiny place...:3

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Yes.

Ademaa

Both of these scenes possibly suffer from this, but Terra's does even more so. Anyone find it strange that Terra goes out of his way to tell Riku not to tell anyone he held Terra's keyblade. Personally I think Nomura does it just to mess with us sometimes. Also in Aqua's scene, seeing her grab Kairi and run away with her always makes me laugh.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Both of these scenes possibly suffer from this, but Terra's does even more so. Anyone find it strange that Terra goes out of his way to tell Riku not to tell anyone he held Terra's keyblade. Personally I think Nomura does it just to mess with us sometimes. Also in Aqua's scene, seeing her grab Kairi and run away with her always makes me laugh.

Terra doesn't want to meddle in others' worlds I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back