• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Neck bump?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. There's some weird bump on my neck. About a 1/4 way up the right neck, small, and I'm wondering what the hell it is. Is it natural, a birthmark, a tumor? It's not on the left side, either.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
It could be a wart, pimple, or birthmark.

Does it hurt?

A

Azrael

So.. There's some weird bump on my neck. About a 1/4 way up the right neck, small, and I'm wondering what the hell it is. Is it natural, a birthmark, a tumor? It's not on the left side, either.

Adam's Apple I would say.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Well maybe he hoped that Donald would use cure... only to find out that his pantless friend is out of MP... lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it's under the skin and hard enough, it's probably a knotted muscle, from slouching or straining your neck to hard or too long in a particular direction. I've got one on the back of my neck from slouching and too much time craning forward at a TV screen. As far as I've heard from a physician, it won't go away on it's own unless you exercise your neck in a certain way. Having said that, he might have also said it doesn't go away at all, but doing certain stretches and holding your posture differently can reduce its prominence and toughness, not to mention reduce the chances of getting any more.

Long story short, as is always the case with any medical problem revealed on KHI, go see a doctor of a physician about it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Get Chuck Norris to Round House that bump on the neck, it will never come back. Nothing fucks with Chuck Norris.

S

Shadow Soldier

Keyword was "with".

Not "nothing fucks chuck norris".

But at the same time, we could also say "nothing fucks chuck norris. Chuck norris does the fucking as chuck norris is nobody's bitch".

Alright, I'll see a doctor about it. I actually have been feeling a little sick since I've noticed it, so maybe there is a connection, but It's way too big to be a wart or a pimple. It's not an Adam's Apple, that is on the front of my neck. But I will talk to my dad and see if I can see a doctor about it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A birthmark would probably be there for a long time. If you've had it since you can't remember, then it could be that or a mole.

We aren't really doctors so if you really aren't that sure, I'd get it checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back