• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ugh what is with all this saying of "Oh he goes to Catholic School, he should know better" Everyone else should know better, private/religous schools often have the more rebellious kids, all with how sheltered they are and stuff. Not to mention they're teenagers, and that in itself could explain his actions.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Same, but i do get that it was sexual harassment, imma like beg and cry not to get expelled and also write a letter

Fortissimo

Begging and crying only works sometimes, but thats all you can really do. I guess in the future watch what you say around certain people, they might freak out over things not worth the trouble. (Or their parents will.)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
So me and my mom went and im suspended till Monday, and other stuff

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
well he also said that he got to talk with the Principal and Dean and the girls parents to see, cause he said he HOPES i can come on monday but there is a possiblity that i could be expelled but its not likely

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
You really screwed up. But you know that. Just try to seem really sorry before the court and stuff now. If you aren't really feeling it, then you won't get through it with the minimum amount of consequences. But it does sound like you feel sorry.

Don't do something like that though, it never ends well. My friends and I have been through similar stupid scenarios and they've never been worth it. Never as many consequences as your issue, though.

Good luck, keep your chin up. Just be on your guard.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Its a possiblity, but honestly all these principals and shit are a bunch of pussys and have no testosterone, im a hormone filled teenage guy we do dumb shit like this all the time, they just dont know how to handle shit anymore. But i really did fu*k up big time i should've known it would get me in trouble especially with all these sex predators and shit running around.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Its a possiblity, but honestly all these principals and shit are a bunch of pussys and have no testosterone, im a hormone filled teenage guy we do dumb shit like this all the time, they just dont know how to handle shit anymore. But i really did fu*k up big time i should've known it would get me in trouble especially with all these sex predators and shit running around.
In summary; You are an idiot.
s1swimmingface

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Alright so i yesterday on my late bus i was joking around and asked this girl "would u give me a bl*wjob for 10 bucks" i said i was playing though. Today i got called to the office and my Vice Principal said she complained about me saying that, i said i was just joking around. He said he knows but she is going to tell her parents and they way want action done, also this isn't the first time something like this happened. I just want to know what i should do, cause i kind of think I'm going to get suspended but i could also get expelled.He also said maybe her parents could press charges for harassment. I just want to know what you think i should do, because i don't want to get expelled and or charges pressed against me. Also i go to a Catholic school.

Next time you see her you should tell her you will pay her more than $10 because you didnt realize how good her mouth was. Then you should wip it out.

Seriously, its not much you can do. Just make sure the next girl you ask will take it as a joke or say that you dont have to pay. s1britishguy

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Ya well i just got to pray and be positive, nxt time think before i act n make sure i actually am cool wit the person

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Ya well i just got to pray and be positive, nxt time think before i act n make sure i actually am cool wit the person

Thats a step in the right position. If you are truly sorry about it, they will forgive you.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well im trying to relax and think positive most people say they won't expel me but im still a little scared, if i get expelled my life is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back