• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost Inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Lost Inside

“Do you think anyone will find it?” a high pitch, mouse-ish voice said. After a moment of silence it’s mouse like ear twitched up as no one answered his question.

The small creature dashed up an arm and stopped at the shoulder of a young man. The creature titled his head and touched the jaw line of the young man.

“To-” the little creature got caught off. “I know someone will find it.”

“But, what if no one does.”

“We just got to believe, its part of our many dreams, right?”

The corner of the young man’s mouth turned to a smile, he lifted his index finger to the small creature. The little fingers of the creature touched his large finger. Making a promise, sealing the bond between them.

Eva slowly walked out of school as the bell rang. Finally free from the prison like surroundings. Every step she took her wavy dark brown hair would bounce in synchronization.

As she strolled across campus people would smile and say hi. Of course some of those greets are fake. People just pretending to be her friends, just because she is the new girl. Well that’s what Eva thought, and it sure felt like it.

Other smiles were from her classmates. The rare people who actually heard her crazy laugh. The laugh that turned Eva’s face red and eyes watery. She smiles back and keeps on walking.

Out of Eva’s front pocket she pulls out her Ipod. The slim rectangular shape fits perfect in her palm. She presses a button on top and slides her finger across the screen. Numbers with the alphabet on the bottom pop up. Her index finger flies across the screen typing the numbers, 5-6-7-8. Those numbers spelling out lost. Eva felt lost so it complemented the moment in her life.

The bass filled her earphones, every bump, bump, bump matched her heart beat. The beats and lyrics about random situations and overcoming obstacles drowned out everyone around her. Music is the only thing that kept Eva going. Something that relaxed her and made her happy.

Eva came closer and closer to her mom’s car. The car was actually a small truck. It was light blue with four doors. Her mom sat waiting, smiling as her daughter approached. Eva smile and turned her music down.

“Hi mom.” Eva said as she swung the truck door open.

“Hey honey, how was school?”

Eva thought about it, nothing really special happen today. “It was okay.”

Eva’s mother sighed and turned the keys to the truck. The engine roared like a lion. Usually lions roar with pride, this lion sound like it was in pain.

Eva rolled down the window, the fresh air fanning her face. Eva breathed in, she felt refreshed and her spirits lifted. Eva’s mom drove down the main road. Shops and restaurants filled every corner of the streets. It was exciting, people out shopping enjoying themselves. Eva lost herself staring at a group of teens enjoying themselves.

“Oh what is that!” Eva’s mom shouted. The truck swerved to the right. Eva’s mom hit the breaks as she parked perfectly into a parking spot. The whole truck jolted, almost sending Eva out the windshield.

“Mom! Are you crazy!” Eva shouted.

“Where do you think you got it from.” Eva’s mom said, she unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door.

“Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Eva stretched her head out the window. “An antique store?”. Eva’s mom just smiled and nodded. “You might find something you like.”

“I doubt it.” Eva mumbled. She dragged her feet and followed her mom inside the small antique store.

One thing Eva could not stand was her mom’s obsession with antique goods. Once in a while is okay, but every time a yard sale or a new (really old) item is half off, it’s a must for her.

The musty smell hit Eva as she entered the store. Abandon, donated maybe even stolen items filled the store. Clothes were to the left, register in the middle and junk, junk and more junk everywhere else. Eva’s mom rushed to the clothes. The screeching of metal hangers rung in Eva’s ear. Chills traveled throughout her body.

“Uh, I’m going to look over here.” Eva said to her mom.

“Mmmhmm, alright. Oh this is cute.”

Eva smiled and turned to the mess of junk piled around her. Trinkets and toys, broken and way out of date items filled cardboard boxes. Eva thought, who and why would anyone want to buy this stuff?

Looking through more items Eva had a lot in common with them. Both were new at one point. Could go through anything and was loved by everyone. Now they’re lost, there’s still love, but its just a memory.

Eva scanned the whole right side of the room and felt bored. Nothing interesting to look at. As Eva was about to join her mom something caught her eye. A box, a wooden box with hieroglyphics on each side. Eva examine the box, it stood three inches high and wore a dark, blood red color.

Eva brought the box eye level. She titled her head and lifted the lid open. Inside was a bracelet with moon colored beads. Eva held the bracelet in the sun light, each moon bead faded into the bright red, orange color of the sun.

“Whoa.” Eva said, her eyes popping out.

She placed the bracelet back into it's box. The beads then changed back to the light, gray blue colors of the moon.

“Are you ready?” Eva’s mom said, Eva turned quickly and answered yes.

“So did you find anything?”.

“Yeah I did, its very interesting.” Eva said, she placed the bracelet on the counter by the register. A young women sat up and started scanning and bagging each item Eva’s mom bought.

“A box?”.

“There’s a bracelet inside mom.”.

Eva’s mom lifted the lid, her face expression shocked by the beauty of the bracelet.

Later that night Eva lay in her bed looking up at the ceiling. She couldn’t sleep and she felt like something was nagging at her. She turned to her side and stared across the room. Her bracelet sat neatly in the carved box on her dresser. The lid was open and the beads shown in the dim light. The curtains that hung blew. a soft breeze entering the room. Eva got the chills. Moonlight escaped through the curtains and shown onto the dresser.

The light made the bracelet glow. A neon blue growing brighter and brighter. Eva sat up and rubbed her eyes. She shook her head in disbelief as the light filled the room till every dark corner was lit. Eva screamed and covered her eyes. Lost in light and unable to open her eyes.

Eva felt the heat of the light go away. Instead of the soft bed she felt the morning dew and itchy grass. “It’s a dream, only a dream.” Eva said to herself as she carefully lowered her hands to unveil her new surroundings.

Last edited:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
your icon is showing my emotion while reading this story.
which is a good thing.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That was a very interesting read. Is it a multi-chapter or just a one-shot? :O

Traskix

Aria

braver by the minute
Yay new story!!! :D

crap that reminded me I have to finish the chapter of my story >.< lol

Traskix

Yay new story!!! :D

crap that reminded me I have to finish the chapter of my story >.< lol

haha yeah u need to!!

Yay! I liked it! Very cute scene whe her mom dragged her to the store lol.

APSA ^^;;

lol yeah, and yay!! the highest honor out there xP

The first thing that came into view was the blinding morning sun. Eva groaned and let her vision clear. She fluttered her eyes and green grass surrounded her. Eva sat on sparkling dew.

Eva looked around stunned. One second she’s in her bed, then the next here! But where is here and what or who lives here? She stood up and wiped herself off. Wet grass on your pajamas isn’t a good thing.

“Eww, my pants are wet.” Eva complained. “Ugh!”

Eva block the sun with her hand, like a visor. She noticed a bracelet hanging on her wrist. The mix of reds, oranges and yellow beads shown in the sun. How did that get there?

Eva shook the wonder off. “So what is around here?” she said to herself. Grass, more grass, Oh a pretty flower…..and a rock. A random rock in a most random place.

Eva step closer to the rock and bent close to it. Rough and jagged, yet it had a curvy shape to it. Eva’s head turn to the side.

“I see you have the bracelet.”

“Whoa!” Eva fell back onto the soft wet grass. Did that rock just speak? The rough texture of the rock crumbled, revealing a smooth green shell. Eva lay back staring at the shell, a turtle shell. A small turtle head popped out.

Eva just stared, wide eyed at the turtle. The turtle stared back, it looked annoyed.

“You know, its rude to stare.” the turtle said in a heavy Irish accent.

Eva blushed and looked away quickly. “I’m sorry.”

The turtle smiled, “Its alright, I would stare if I seen a talking turtle.”

Eva turned back to the turtle, she smiled at him. “I’m Eva.”

“Eva, what a lovely name. I am Francis.”

“Francis, the turtle?”

“Mr. turtle to you!”

Eva bit her lip, she looked around her surroundings again. “Um Mr. Francis, where I am exactly?”

Francis’s face transform from happy to confusion. His turtle body than disappeared, fading away from reality.

“You have the bracelet, yet you don’t know where you are?” Francis said.

Eva spun around, the turtle looked at her waiting for an answer. Eva looked down at her wrist, the bracelet hung gracefully. “I just bought this bracelet in a thrift store, I was in my bed and then BOOM! I’m here.” Eva explained.

Francis shook his head, he disappeared and re-appeared to the side of Eva. Eva snapped her head to him.

“What you have is very special, a link between worlds powered by the moon and sun.”

“I still don’t understand, how do i get home?”

“I know someone who does, and someone who can help you.” Francis said.

“Who?”

“Well you have to find them.”

“Where? I don’t know anything here or where I am!”

“Where is here, and here is called Amadi.”

“A-ma-di?”

“Yes, a land that is not so free.”

“What happen?”

“I just can’t tell you, you have to find the person.”

“Find who!?”

“He goes by the name Tony, and travels with a small creature named Guigle.”

“Tony and Guigle. Is that all the hints I get?”

“Yes, find them and they’ll help you and explain everything.”

Eva sighed, “Okay Francis, I hope I can trust you.”

Francis smiled wickedly, his rear disappeared leaving his head mid-air till his whole body was gone.

Sparks

gone
Francis reminds me of the chesire cat xD

that chappy was funny lol. WRITE MOOORRREE

Traskix

Francis reminds me of the chesire cat xD

that chappy was funny lol. WRITE MOOORRREE

Haha me too!

Turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtle. xD

Yay! cuz thats where i based him off xP

I lol'ed so much when I saw Guigle XD

Great chapter, I like Francis and how acts randomly, making it hard for Eva to keep up XD

I wonder what Eva will encounter next :D

i couldnt leave Guigle out, a good character shouldnt go to waste.

As Francis vanished Eva sat on the ground. Her pajamas are now stain with grass and dirt. Eva brought her legs to her chest, she sat for a moment, wondering. Wondering why it had to be her, why she has to find these people? Why couldn’t she just go home now?

Eva sighed, her bare feet dug into the grass. “I wish I had some shoes.”

Eva stood up, she faced an endless sea of green and flowers. “Which direction should I go?”.

Eva put her hand on her hip. She carefully examine every inch of the land in front of her. Then something popped from the ground, then another and another. Sunflowers that stood six feet tall sprouted from the ground.

Two rows of sunflowers sprouted instantly. Eva stood mouth open, flowers usually don’t grow that fast. A warm breeze blew from behind Eva. The wind felt like it was pushing Eva towards the sunflowers. The sunflowers danced in the wind, Eva couldn’t take her eyes off them.

As the wind push Eva closer to the flowers she heard a voice. It said go, go forward. Go where? More and more voices joined in the chant. Eva didn’t recognize the voices. One sound calm and peaceful, while another more rough. A third voice sound cautious, it said go with no fear.

The voices swirled in Eva’s head, she groaned as they morphed into one big voice. Nagging at her to step forward to the flowers.

“Alright! I’ll go!” Eva yelled.

Her hands balled into fists, she exhaled heavily. A golden butterfly fluttered past Eva, “Geeze quiet down.” the butterfly said.

Eva’s breathing calmed and she smacked her hand onto her forehead. The butterfly sparkled, it drift in the wind and disappeared in the path the sunflowers made.

Eva slowly step forward, her feet pressing onto the grass. The dew already evaporated, so the grass is now dry. As Eva near the sunflowers, their giant leaf-like hands pulled her closer. She walk cautiously, to the side of her it look like as if she were in a car or a high speed train. Images of green fast forward in a blur.

It took time for Eva to notice she stop walking. Wind blew from behind her and the blur vision of grass and flowers faded into gray. Haunting sounds filled the silent air, Eva gasped as ghostly images appeared and disappeared in front of her. She covered her ears and close her eyes.

Suddenly the wind stop, it became silent. Eva put don’t her hands and open her eyes. She stood in a dark forest, glowing eyes staring at her.

“Hello?”, Eva’s voice echoed. Crack. Eva turned quckly, nothing there.

Sparks

gone
Whoooaaaaaaa..... where did she go?!
and I laughed when the butterfly said that cause I could totally picture it flying past her and saying that lowl.

hehe, facepalms!! :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Great job on both chapters! I especially really like the second one. :3

Aria

braver by the minute
and I laughed when the butterfly said that cause I could totally picture it flying past her and saying that lowl.

Hahahaha me too!

This reminds me of wonderland! Except Krista-fied :D lowl.

Traskix

Whoooaaaaaaa..... where did she go?!

hehe, facepalms!! :D

haha butterflys think they're so kool

lol same here!

Great chapter! Like the change of scenery, spooky O.O

i know! the boogey man might get her lol

Great job on both chapters! I especially really like the second one. :3

aww thank you ^^

Nice story, I like it <3
I'll stick around to see more >w<

Thanks for reading it :)

Hahahaha me too!

This reminds me of wonderland! Except Krista-fied :D lowl.

mwahaha! Krista-fied! lowl xD

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Eva’s heart began to thump out of fear. Its strange how fear can change the body so quickly. It can make reactions and reflexes faster, or slow the mind and making bad decisions more common.

Eva could hear rustling within the dark forest around her. The glowing eyes twinkled away, leaving the dark forest even more darker. Eva’s breathing became uncontrollable, she held her hands close to her face. As the darkness engulfed Eva completely, she heard a voice.

“Hello? Please don’t be scared.” a soft voice said, it came behind Eva and she quickly turn around.

Before Eva’s eyes stood a girl. She smiled gently and wave her hand slowly. The girl had a ghostly appearance, but also a pixilated one as well. Eva held her breath as the girl with a slight green glow appeared in front of her.

“Who…are you?” Eva stuttered.

The girl smiled shyly, she moved her blond hair behind her ear. “I’m Aria and I’m here to help you.”

“Help me?” Eva questioned.

“Well more like to guide you and explain more. Like the bracelet your wearing and helping you to find Tony.”

Eva’s eyes popped out, how could she have known that. “You know him?” Eva asked.

Aria smiled, “He’s my brother and he made that bracelet.”

“Why do I have to find him? Why am I here? And what are you!?”

Aria’s pixilated figure began to walk towards Eva. She held her arm out towards Eva. Eva extended hers, her hand fell through Aria’s transparent hand.

“I’m a hologram, I’m trap and sending this message in secret. We been waiting so long for someone to find the bracelet.”

“Why the bracelet?”

Aria step back, a look of sadness over came her. “Long ago when the great ruler died his brother took over his reign. No one ever trusted him but he was the only one next in line. My brother and I worked at the castle and knew the great leaders death was no accident but murder.”

Eva stay quiet, Aria continued the story. “Along with the great leader are guardians, animals that are reincarnated to fit the new leader. The brother of the great leader killed the guardian, which would stop the cycle of a new one being reincarnated.”

Eva’s eyes grew big in curiosity, “Why would he do that?”

“The guardians protect the land from evil. The brother showing proof of his wickedness killed the only protection for Amadi.”

“How does the bracelet fit in?”

“Many witnesses were forced to watch the killing of the last guardian, it was a graceful tiger. After the death my brother and I chased after the soul of the guardian. When someone dies their soul rises up to the heavens. We ran up hills and mountains trying to save it. My brother caught it and pulled out a bracelet. The bracelet was made from the elements of the moon and sun. The source of power for the guardians. The soul connected to the bracelet and will stay preserved till it reaches its body. Once it does it’ll be reincarnated and the cycle will be reborn again.”

Eva nodded, showing she understood.

“Of course the bracelet would not be safe in Amadi. My brother and I sent it out of this world to another. We were caught the next day and put into jail. Then one day my brother escaped without me and I haven’t seen him since.”

“I’m sorry, but why can’t I just gave you back the bracelet?”

“It has bonded with you, its now like a leech. Once it has a taste its hard to remove it.”

“Oh great.” Eva gazed at the bracelet, she lifted it up and the bracelet pulled onto her skin. Her skin stretched out like silly puddy. “Eww!”

Aria giggled, “Just find Tony, he’ll explain more and how the land is divided. And can you please tell him that I’m not mad at him.”

Eva nodded, “I will.”

Aria smiled, “I’ll try and communicate with you as much as I can, but right now I got to go before I get caught.”

“Okay, good luck.”

“And to you, free with no fear.”

With that final word Aria pixilated away leaving Eva alone in the dark.

Free with no fear.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
This chapter was pure win. I really like where this plot is going, very creative indeed!! Can't wait to see what happens next. You are doing great!

Oh, and how dare they lock up meh sister!! :v I will return! XD

Aria

braver by the minute
That jail must have pretty tight security to keep me and my ninja-skills locked up lowl :D

I have to agree with Tony: epic win chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back