• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Mickey/Riku DR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninmedic

I don't know if this is already been said but here it goes.

Doesn't anyone else think that's it's unusual for Riku and Mickey to both go through the door to darkness into the Realm of Darkness and be able to escape the RoD within such a short period of time?

The only reason I mention this is because Aqua has been there for 10+ years. I'm not sure if I missed something that made Riku/Mickey get out quicker please explain.

DrTempo

Well....DiZ did it. He helped Riku escape, by making Riku face the darkness, and probably sent the card that brought Mickey out of the RoD.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Who knows....like someone else said, DiZ brought Riku out of the RoD, and probably sent Mickey the card that led him to CO.

Maybe because Aqua wasn't really looking for a way out, in the Secret Ending, you can see that she kinda just gave up when those Darksides appeared...and I belive that a short time after that, she found AtW.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't know if this is already been said but here it goes.

Doesn't anyone else think that's it's unusual for Riku and Mickey to both go through the door to darkness into the Realm of Darkness and be able to escape the RoD within such a short period of time?

The only reason I mention this is because Aqua has been there for 10+ years. I'm not sure if I missed something that made Riku/Mickey get out quicker please explain.

Aqua hasn't been in RoD for ten years, it's been a much shorter amount of time.

But I think it has to do with because Aqua was meant to meet AtW, because Mickey got outside help, and because somehow Riku got sent further from darkness but still close to it, aka, Castle Oblivion.

State

Awards

But I think it has to do with because Aqua was meant to meet AtW, because Mickey got outside help, and because somehow Riku got sent further from darkness but still close to it, aka, Castle Oblivion.

Was it because of the XH inside his heart?

Lonbilly

Awards
Was it because of the XH inside his heart?

Possibly. I dunno, I a bit rusty in why and how Riku got there. All I know is that card led him there and he was floating in that place where he could have slept. Was that still RoD, though? 'Cuz it didn't seem like it to me.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

It's been confirmed that Aqua was in the RoD from the end of BBS towards the end of KH2...which is a duration of 10-11 years.

State

Awards
Possibly. I dunno, I a bit rusty in why and how Riku got there. All I know is that card led him there and he was floating in that place where he could have slept. Was that still RoD, though? 'Cuz it didn't seem like it to me.

It was a completely dark place, with no light or whatsoever. He was there, in suspended animation. Though the DR could be divided into different areas. Perhaps that specific location XH sent Riku was where he sent AtW/DiZ, explaining why AtW/DiZ could have gotten Riku out of there.

Lonbilly

Awards
It's been confirmed that Aqua was in the RoD from the end of BBS towards the end of KH2...which is a duration of 10-11 years.

Except that in the newest interview Nomura himself said that time in RoD is much slower than RoL, indicating she wasn't in there for 10 years but still a long time. So uhhh >.>

It was a completely dark place, with no light or whatsoever. He was there, in suspended animation. Though the DR could be divided into different areas. Perhaps that specific location XH sent Riku was where he sent AtW/DiZ, explaining why AtW/DiZ could have gotten Riku out of there.

That would make sense. It just didn't seem to much like RoD to me, since that place was mostly gray and no black like in RoD. But hey, it could have very well have been a section of RoD.

State

Awards
Except that in the newest interview Nomura himself said that time in RoD is much slower than RoL, indicating she wasn't in there for 10 years but still a long time. So uhhh >.>

That would make sense. It just didn't seem to much like RoD to me, since that place was mostly gray and no black like in RoD. But hey, it could have very well have been a section of RoD.

The Dark Meridian is part of the DR, right? If so, then that place is more than gray.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I know that time in the RoD is slower compared to time in the RoL (real world where Sora and crew are)...im just saying that in RoL time 10-11 years have passed, Aqua just hadn't realized it.

Lonbilly

Awards
I know that time in the RoD is slower compared to time in the RoL (real world where Sora and crew are)...im just saying that in RoL time 10-11 years have passed, Aqua just hadn't realized it.

I know, but the person was saying she's been in RoD for ten years when she hasn't.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I know, but the person was saying she's been in RoD for ten years when she hasn't.

In RoD time-wise, no not 10 years.
In RoL time-wise, yes she was in there for that long.

that was my point.

Lonbilly

Awards
In RoD time-wise, no not 10 years.
In RoL time-wise, yes she was in there for that long.

that was my point.

And yet this topic is about RoD and not RoL, so even if on the RoL they believe so, it's not so since in RoD it hasn't been that long.

State

Awards
So was that scene made to let everyone know that time flows faster in the DR without physical changes than in the LR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back