• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
CROWN STICKERS? SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

A new boss? I bet it's Sephiroth.

Not on your life. They added him in KH, they had him in from the start for KH2, why in God's name would they do it a third time?

I agree, fighting Sephiroth is getting old but I have to put the plot before my own desires, so for the sake of Cloud and Sephiroth's side story making sense i'd rather Sephiroth be the new boss to explain his and Cloud's KH past.

You mean like how they needed Atlantica in BbS to explain how Triton knew about the Keyblade.
It's not even fit enough to be considered plot, just pure filler. We don't need an explanation of their past, I'm more than happy that they haven't been able to whore out their cameos in BbS.

Magic

No only mild blood, use of alcohol, and violence.

I loved how two of those came from 1 world. There is probably some censoring being done, but I don't know all the stuff that went on in the game, since I have been doing my best to avoid spoilers.

Gram

Banned
Awards
this summer is all they got T^T
i guess the whole june 1st place holder date was close if not right.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
CROWN STICKERS? SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Not on your life. They added him in KH, they had him in from the start for KH2, why in God's name would they do it a third time?

You mean like how they needed Atlantica in BbS to explain how Triton knew about the Keyblade.
It's not even fit enough to be considered plot, just pure filler. We don't need an explanation of their past, I'm more than happy that they haven't been able to whore out their cameos in BbS.

Well some of us prefer to have the story keep to a consistency on story. I'd prefer them to explain the back story of Sephiroth and Cloud rather than use some random FF character.

Story before desire, is my opinion.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I find it hilarious that people are already complaining that BBS is RUINED FOREVER™ because it's rated E10+.

Yeah. The game doesn't even come out in English for a few months, and it's ruined.

You know, you COULD wait to see what's actually censored before crying into your pillows at night. Just a thought. It doesn't even have, what I would call, objectional content

KH had Riku STABBING MALEFICENT IN THE CHEST and Sora committing suicide. Yeah.

IMO, I think the reason KH2 had a lot of cuts was because of the Port Royal world. You know with wine and walking dead people and blood and all that. Honestly it took me forever to realize that the guns had been changed.

That was a very odd change. They still sounded like guns and had the reaction "Return Fire", but a crossbow add on.

Braig possibly could, but then again, he wasn't in Days.

Who knows? I guess just wait and see.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ooohhh finally awesome news! :O
wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

tidusffxwakka

and europe is announced as well

VG247 Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep gets summer release in Europe

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep COMING TO PAL TERRITORIES THIS YEAR

London (17th March 2010) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories and Disney Interactive Studios, today announces KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep will be released across PAL territories summer 2010, exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) system.

With more than 14 million copies shipped worldwide, the KINGDOM HEARTS series is one of the most beloved RPGs in video game history. With KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep, Disney and original characters from KINGDOM HEARTS unite once more in a brand new magical game world, set to engage players with its gripping storyline and action-packed gameplay.

Turn back the pages of time in this earliest chapter of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga that explores the origins of the series. Showcasing all-new characters and brand new but instantly recognisable Disney environments from the worlds of Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, the game boasts exceptional graphics making it one of the most beautiful titles ever to be released for the PSP.

In addition to new characters and environments, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep features three new battle systems and four different multiplayer modes.

Larry Sparks, Vice President Brands PAL Region of Square Enix Ltd. comments, “KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is a spectacular epic adventure that will bring joy, action and suspense to anyone who embarks on the game’s journey. Birth by Sleep is one of the most beautiful titles to grace the PSP and we’re excited about its forthcoming release across PAL territories.”

About KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Story

Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of others known as the Keyblade Masters.

It is under one of these, Master Eraqus, that three young people have been training long and hard to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery: Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

The three of them will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own—just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.

Three friends, three purposes; one horrible fate toward which they must unknowingly march…

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
crowm stickers are they talkin anout kh2fm crown

satria222poxy

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The ENG version, I'm happy that they've added Crown Stickers (from KHII:FM) as an added minigame, also they added extras for multiplayer and a brand new extra boss battle.

I was kind of hoping for something more, like a new world (or two), new d-links/styles/shoot lock, added more characters (like FF & org. members human), and newly added cutscenes. But then, this idea would be something like an Final Mix version of BbS.

But overall with the additions to the ENG version, I'm looking forward to the game's anticipating release.

P.S. I just hope that once this game has been released, they'll fully announced the KH "mystery game" and other projects (like FFXIII series).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back