• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
why do you people care if its censord
godamn you guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

because Braig losing his eye is a really awesome scene and them censoring the blast and the blood would be really crappy

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Although, I looked at the second to last screenshot (that had Terra, Ven, and Aqua sitting at the LOD) and I looked at Ven's wooden sword. In the Japanese version, the wood was cut and bruised... when I saw the screenshot... the wood seemed fine.

When you brought this up, I quickly went to the website to look at the screenshot, and I looked at the clip of that scene on my computer, and I do have to say that this screenshot of Ven's little wooden sword looks far cleaner and in better shape than the one from the actual scene on my computer.

Take a look here, and compare.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have to say, that if they did change that in the NA release, I'm going to laugh my head off. Because that would be the most randomest thing that they would have changed, and one of the un-needed changes too. Since it should have been beat up. :p Wow, I hope it stays the same and that's just one odd looking screesnhot.

because Braig losing his eye is a really awesome scene and them censoring the blast and the blood would be really crappy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

einho6.gif

KEEP THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE. OR ELSE I WILL BREAK YOU CENSORING PEOPLE. YOU CAN MESS WITH ANY OTHER SCENE, EXPECT THAT. LET THE GAME HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF DARKNESS WHY DON'CHA?!

....*sigh* Ponnie has had a rough day and is exteamly tired, and apparently easily annoyed. Goodnight everyone.

s1ruckysta

.:Mega:.

Awards
re: the sword--

Guys, these aren't new caps. They're the same ones on the famitsu website with English text. In other words? Mockups. :p

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I hope they do censor the scene with braig, it was so gross! hopefully they make it look like he just got a cut.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope they do censor the scene with braig, it was so gross! hopefully they make it look like he just got a cut.

...How about you just close your eyes for that part, and everyone else can still have the choice whether to see it or not.

/waves 'censorship is denial of rights' flag

JTD95

When you brought this up, I quickly went to the website to look at the screenshot, and I looked at the clip of that scene on my computer, and I do have to say that this screenshot of Ven's little wooden sword looks far cleaner and in better shape than the one from the actual scene on my computer.

Take a look here, and compare.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have to say, that if they did change that in the NA release, I'm going to laugh my head off. Because that would be the most randomest thing that they would have changed, and one of the un-needed changes too. Since it should have been beat up. :p Wow, I hope it stays the same and that's just one odd looking screesnhot.

Sword wasn't changed, video is just in bad quality

500xrg.png

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

How about we use spoiler tags next time m'k.

Not everybody wants to know that kinda stuff just yet.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
wow so picky, alright fine I'll follow the rules, then again most people don't follow the rules around here. so yeah

miiworld2

Awards
Why the heck is everyone so ticked off about Fatal Mode being changed to Critical Impact? I know it's dumb censorship... but it's not that big of a deal!

Maybe not, but because Fatal Mode is such a cool name and Critical Impact is just yuck... If it was Critical Mode I wouldn't care, but that's already taken.

Also back when Disney was cool (and it still is), they'll permit stuffs like Jiminy Cricket saying 'Jackass' on Pinocchio. But now the whole rating system is making Kingdom Hearts and some other games too safe by changing stuffs.

They did the same thing to Final Fantasy XIII's battle mode, where they changed the Break Mode you inflict on enemies to Stagger Mode. Really? Stagger? Stagger doesn't sound like it has any oomph to the battle scenes unlike Break! Same with Critical Impact. It doesn't have any oomph to Terra's unique Style Change.

If they change more Style Change names like Speed Rave or Air Rider to something corny, I'm gonna keel over X(

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dont think changing Fatal to Critical was a matter of censorship. It's probably more the opinion of the translators.

Fortissimo

Maybe not, but because Fatal Mode is such a cool name and Critical Impact is just yuck... If it was Critical Mode I wouldn't care, but that's already taken.

Also back when Disney was cool (and it still is), they'll permit stuffs like Jiminy Cricket saying 'Jackass' on Pinocchio. But now the whole rating system is making Kingdom Hearts and some other games too safe by changing stuffs.

They did the same thing to Final Fantasy XIII's battle mode, where they changed the Break Mode you inflict on enemies to Stagger Mode. Really? Stagger? Stagger doesn't sound like it has any oomph to the battle scenes unlike Break! Same with Critical Impact. It doesn't have any oomph to Terra's unique Style Change.

If they change more Style Change names like Speed Rave or Air Rider to something corny, I'm gonna keel over X(

They will, just watch.

Also, could it be a possibility that they are changing the censored scenes into a completely new scene, instead of watering down the violence? Like replacing it?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also, could it be a possibility that they are changing the censored scenes into a completely new scene, instead of watering down the violence? Like replacing it?

I hope they don't.
If the do anything people like me will be mad.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You can bet your uncensored asses that something minor will be taken out or changed. I dont mind if it's anything like KH2's censorship, but I wish America wasn't nearly as overrun with Parents as it is. It doesn't help that there were child molesters 50 years ago, and no more now. It's not making a difference. Kids used to actually play, now parents are giving them schedules. Im only 19, but I know where to stop.

/rant

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It looks like BBS is finally semi-ready for NA. I still hope Jonny Young Bosch is the Voice Actor for Terra. Also, Demi isn't as bad as you might think. After all, Miley could end up getting the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back