• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hmm.. I can see it being something that hints at the mystery game, but I doubt it. It'd be a cool concept though, even if meant fighting Riku or Mickey, who I'm hoping are the mystery game's lead. (either one of them) However, I'm leaning towards FF character #2 (hopefully NOT Sephiroth) or maybe.. they'll actually make it a secret Unversed boss. You know.. because how Days was first KH since the first one to actually have one. (Dustflier or whatever it's name was) Seriously, KH games need moar secret *insert enemy-type* bosses. (example: Where's mai secret nobody boss.. or (non-Organization) nobody boss in general?)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I would want the Evil Queen or some of the unused Titans, personally.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'd like to see the Evil Queen be a boss too. A Titan would be cool, but I still want to be able to fight Cerberus on a handheld.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

That could work better. After all, why in the hell do we fight her mirror, but not her? However, that would more than likely be more of a plot thing. Another titan, on the other hand, would serve as a proper optional boss imo. Then again, the last part of the Snow White plot being an optional thing does sound kind of cool.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking someone going by the name of the Tormentor or something cliche like that.

Z

Zulkir

I wouldn't be surprised if its VS and they're like "oh well uh you didn't know about him since you live in the U.S and are incapable of using youtube".

But... Probably some Unversed boss in the Mirage Arena or something.

Best but rarest, scenario, we get a canon secret boss that leaves a cryptic message.

The only reason it could EVER be Sora is if you go into Ventus's station and fight some sort of projection of Sora which appears as an adult, the chances of it being Sora are 0.00% imo. And we fought "evil sora" 6 something times right?

2 times with Aqua, then Ven-nitas in the keyblade graveyard.

1 fight with ven, then two consecutive fights at the end of his scenario

And a sentiment, 7 Vanitas fights, wowser.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Maybe the secret boss could be the main bad guy in KH3???
They did in Final Mix. The secret boss was the main antagonist of the next game so maybe the secret boss of this game will be the main antagonist of KH3?

Wouldn't that just be Xehanort/ MX/ yet another form of Xehanort? Perhaps, the secret game's main antagonist will be different than Xehanort, meaning he/ she/ it could be the secret boss, but at the same time, not be fully revealed. Basically, you'd only get an idea of what it is and how it fights. Hmm.. perhaps, the mystery's game antagonist might play a part in KH3, though I still doubt it would be the main antagonist of KH3. That's Xehanort/ MX's role.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wouldn't that just be Xehanort/ MX/ yet another form of Xehanort? Perhaps, the secret game's main antagonist will be different than Xehanort, meaning he/ she/ it could be the secret boss, but at the same time, not be fully revealed. Basically, you'd only get an idea of what it is and how it fights. Hmm.. perhaps, the mystery's game antagonist might play a part in KH3, though I still doubt it would be the main antagonist of KH3. That's Xehanort/ MX's role.

Huh...the antagonist for the mystery game probably makes the most sense. After all, it would be a preview for an upcoming game (just like LS and Xemnas were in KH2FM and KH1FM).

Oh...by the way, those of you who doubt me about this boss being COMPLETELY NEW, read this article:click here

In case you're too lazy, I'll quote what it says (if you don't believe me, you can read it yourself):

The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.

Pretty clear to me that this boss is entirely new.

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Exactly. It doesn't HAVE to be a form of Xehanort. It could be somene else who isn't related to Xehanort.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Maybe we will get to play lingering sentiment in the fight against sora that would be cool :)

that makes the most sense since we already get to play as the lingering sentiment which means we will get that cutsceane voiced for us which wasnt in the original

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Thank god. I thought it was gonna be like KH2 all over again where we got no extra's and a poor edited version, and then KH2 in Japan still got an FM.

I'm all for these extra's. >=D Though I would have liked more than one new boss, like how KH1 was. And hopefully Critical Mode will be in the NA version, too.

Awards
Well, it says a new secret boss. Not JUST secret boss. NEW secret boss, which implies that they know we'd think they meant Vanitas's sentiment.

Uhhh no. It says:

The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options.

not "The game will include a secret boss." It goes into specifics. Did u even read it?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well there's a billion Vanitas fights in BBS, why not add another?!
Vanitas' Sentiment Sentiment, Anyone?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Uhhh no. It says:

not "The game will include a secret boss." It goes into specifics. Did u even read it?

Extra Boss basically equals Secret Boss. It's not like they're going to throw it into the middle of the game...

Unless it's Chernabog when we go to Yen Sid's tower =D

Well there's a billion Vanitas fights in BBS, why not add another?!
Vanitas' Sentiment Sentiment, Anyone?

Lmfao.

Narveid

Why does it have to be someone special? It makes more sense just putting in a new unversed boss (a la Kurt Zisa) or something ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back