• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Even though I dont watch Disney Channel anymore, I'd be much more comfortable with Selena Gomez. She's much more talented than Cyrus.

Omegataco

Awards
No no no no no. You people are looking at it wrong. If Miley were to be a VA in this game, it would most likely be for an extra boss. Because you know... Disney knows that almost everyone wants to bludgeon the s*** out of her.

Sadie808

αsiя;4937728 said:
im hoping that we get a trailer by the end of this month or next month
im dieing to know the VA's of terra,aqua, ME, and MX
^^ true on that haha

I hope they do censor the scene with braig, it was so gross! hopefully they make it look like he just got a cut.

Mos def there going to censor the fight between him and Terra like i bet he aint going to do his sniper connect gun thing haha

I would laugh so hard if they censor that part were MX drops frozen ven XD
For example you know how Master Xehanort Freezes ven and drops him and on the way ven keyblade grinds on one part of the rocky mountain before aqua catches hims what they`d were to censor that part were it shows ven grinding on one part of the mountain
haha Master Xehanort freezes ven and just drops him and then it shows that scene were aqua catches ven lol XD

Would be funny if Nomura gave us in the Na Version The Ventus vs Lea fight ^^

YUPPP

Here you go.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
@YUPPP - And you even made an entirely new thread for that? Ugh...

Sadie808

haha i can`t wait to see the english birth by sleep Commercial

i hope we get the same commercial ad japan got

The Birth by Sleep`s commercial is going to sound so epic like the first kingdom hearts commercial ;] man this video brings back alot memories

Last edited:

pandora_boy

The pictures on the American bbs site are also quite fascinating (Link here).
I can't seem to save, and with that upload them. But the thing that intrigues me most is the picture that looks like xigbar, perhaps before he was a nobody.
No, I'm sure that is him, you can see his gun in the corner.

EDIT: Didn't see them last time, but lexeus and xaldin are also shown on these images. they all seem to wear the same clothes.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The pictures on the American bbs site are also quite fascinating (Link here).
I can't seem to save, and with that upload them. But the thing that intrigues me most is the picture that looks like xigbar, perhaps before he was a nobody.
No, I'm sure that is him, you can see his gun in the corner.

You haven't seen the pics from the Jap magazines have you? Thats Braig, Xigbar's somebody

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
^Yeah bro, all kinds of Japanese stuff to look at. Watch out for spoilers too.
Also, don't read ANY of the comments on ANY Youtube video that has to do with BBS. And watch out for the videos themselves too, there is no English patch for BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back