• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Master Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Theory at 1% currently. It'll probably be done around the time that the fandubbed "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" gets released in Japan.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Because they're connected through fate.

yes thats seem to be the right answer
they both had alot in common and somehow terra saw it in him somthing......
aqua also noticed somthing too i think

MeggieKeyblader

Theory at 1% currently. It'll probably be done around the time that the fandubbed "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" gets released in Japan.

I smell bullshittt. =P

Just kidding. But I'm really interested to see what your theory is. And that quote seems about right... 'fate' seems to be what drives the series, as well as friendship and strength of heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I know. But of all things to worry about, fate is the strongest clue to this theory.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I know. But of all things to worry about, fate is the strongest clue to this theory.

Fate is probably the strongest clue in all of KH for that matter. i look forward to seeing this theory of yours.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Fate doesn't happen by chance. What stumps me is why Riku knows that.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
maybe he figured it out once he got his keyblade, not the one Sora took from him, he could have interpreted that as fate

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Beats me. I don't know how Riku knows about fate as a kid but he seems to truely understand later on as he seemed to misinterpret it in KH1 until CoM.

Z

Zulkir

^^^ hand gesture villain? lol.

but yeah, that's basically it. they both had a somewhat similar goal in mind at the beginning.

Try counting how many times MX does "the claw"

Zulkir's compilation of "The Claw"

Ansem SoD

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Cutscenes Part 26

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: End of the World (upside down claw)

And now MX, "The Claw"

YouTube - BBS: PT3 Land of Departure2

YouTube - BBS: TER8 Mysterious Tower-Xehanort

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. A ton of claw in this one.

YouTube - BBS: TER8 Mysterious Tower-Xehanort

And that's just the beginning, I'll get the rest of the claws later.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I've been thinking about this for quite some time now and I'm not too sure whether this question has been answered or not.

On Destiny Islands, when Terra was talking with Riku, why did he take the form of young Master Xehanort?

I believe that Nomura included that scene to compare and contrast Riku and Master Xehanort. Both of them grew up on Destiny Islands and had a desire to go to other worlds. Both of them began to use darkness. However, in the end, Riku became good, while Xehanort became evil.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Why do you say that MX is evil?
Well, he is evil in the sense that the Organization is evil.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I believe that Nomura included that scene to compare and contrast Riku and Master Xehanort. Both of them grew up on Destiny Islands and had a desire to go to other worlds. Both of them began to use darkness. However, in the end, Riku became good, while Xehanort became evil.

Master Xehanort is not considered evil exactly, not even corrupted, i think the right word is...extreme.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
As TV Tropes put it: Well Intentioned Extremist. xDDD

Precisely. xD he was trying to make balance to reality but in his mind in order for that to happen he would have to rebuild from scratch.

Samhain

Bronze Member
sure xehanort had good intentions from the start but remember that he wanted to put the world HIS way

he is pure evil.

he is the original xehanort. his name tells us everything.
Noheart

this is the same guy who stole the body of a man around his 20's
same guy who took everything from terra
ruined ven's life basically
manipulated everyone. yes even braig and maleficent
threatened to kill braig if he didnt follow along the plans
killed eraqus infront of terra
destroyed his 2nd homeland like it was worth nothing
almost killed ven by freezing him and throwing him off a cliff

the guy is a wacko. he actually wants to restart the keyblade wars so he can see if the legend itself is real.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
sure xehanort had good intentions from the start but remember that he wanted to put the world HIS way

he is pure evil.

he is the original xehanort. his name tells us everything.
Noheart

this is the same guy who stole the body of a man around his 20's
same guy who took everything from terra
ruined ven's life basically
manipulated everyone. yes even braig and maleficent
threatened to kill braig if he didnt follow along the plans
killed eraqus infront of terra
destroyed his 2nd homeland like it was worth nothing
almost killed ven by freezing him and throwing him off a cliff

the guy is a wacko. he actually wants to restart the keyblade wars so he can see if the legend itself is real.

I agree that his actions couldn't care less of the well being of others but i don't find him insane. He was pretty sane to have come up with all of this deliberately and to the very last letter. Sure he wants to make the world his way but that's only because he finds his way to be the best way. He also didn't only want to see if the legend of the keyblade war was true but what would be the result of one. He did everything for the sake of shaping a better world, which in his head, was his world. In his head TAV were the ones getting in the way of the world's(his world's) well being. In his mind he was good, in TAV (and the player) he was evil. He didn't consider himself the bad guy. It all comes down to what the minds wishes to think. Plus him being the first Xehanort doesn't necessarily means he was the most evil, it means he was the one with the actual set goal, every xehanort after that was warped renditions of his past self. Xehanort the apprentice's memories of Terra and M. Xehanort were locked away in the heart Mx and Terra now shared, after that he Ansem's experiments on him made the memories of both parties come to the surface but in little bits of pieces giving him a sense of duty to commit the actions he's done to this day. Every Xehanort after MX were just distortions of MX...and to an extent Terra. If you ask me Xehanort's Heartless (if you even want to call him one) and Xemnas (the nobody without a heart which i believe to be a bit false) were the Xehanort's who did things for no productive reason, just for the sake of their own satisfaction where as in MX clearly stated he did everything for the sake of everyone else.

Lelouch

They both wanted to get off the island to see other worlds. Not to mention they will have a future connection (KH1 and CoM).

Samhain

Bronze Member
I agree that his actions couldn't care less of the well being of others but i don't find him insane.
yeah, you're right.
'insane' isnt a good word to use on mx since he knew what he was doing. a better word can be...brainwashed?
He was pretty sane to have come up with all of this deliberately and to the very last letter. Sure he wants to make the world his way but that's only because he finds his way to be the best way. He also didn't only want to see if the legend of the keyblade war was true but what would be the result of one. He did everything for the sake of shaping a better world, which in his head, was his world. In his head TAV were the ones getting in the way of the world's(his world's) well being. In his mind he was good, in TAV (and the player) he was evil. He didn't consider himself the bad guy. It all comes down to what the minds wishes to think.
but its basically brainwashing xehanort.

all his actions may have come within "reason" but that is still evil. it's like hitler. in his mind he thought the world would be a better place without jews. he was corrupted as what xehanort was himself. during his plans he suffered and killed many people. his plans also most likely was to create the heartless along with braig. braig morphed the young apprentice xehanort into his true self which was master xehanort. why? clearly mx told braig if something happened to his transformation and he ever came back with lost memories or so that braig morphs the young xehanort basically into his true self regardless of memories or not.
Plus him being the first Xehanort doesn't necessarily means he was the most evil, it means he was the one with the actual set goal, every xehanort after that was warped renditions of his past self. Xehanort the apprentice's memories of Terra and M. Xehanort were locked away in the heart Mx and Terra now shared, after that he Ansem's experiments on him made the memories of both parties come to the surface but in little bits of pieces giving him a sense of duty to commit the actions he's done to this day.
technically the young xehanort is basically master xehanort himself because braig morphed him into that. read the reports. its like basically the same thing. "ansem" reports and 'xehanort' reports are basically the same thing. curiosity killed the cat. it twisted xehanorts mind and it eventually twisted apprentice xehanorts mind. see the following pattern here?

he is evil. his goal from the start seemed to be correct but how he went to it was completely evil. and the fact that he really doesnt give a shit thats he ruining peoples lives through the process of reaching his goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back