• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH: BBS PSP Bundle Idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Okay, since we all know how we never even get those special Limited Edition PSP System Bundles that Japan gets (Complete with the actual plastic game cases), I think I can figure out what we'll end up getting for Birth By Sleep, in America.

- PSP 3000 System, Mystic Silver
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (in a smaller paper case that's not really as fancy as the standard case)
- 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
- AC Adapter
- Battery Pack

You know what? I think I'm just gonna have to buy a PSP 3000 Core System. I don't care if it's sold only in Piano Black, I'm gonna get it, and wait for faceplates to come out for the thing. I still want my pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny PSP Game Case with Birth By Sleep.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont have to worry about getting a us ver. i ordered the jap one.

Fortissimo

Though it would be nice, I doubt that we will get any bundle with BbS, and if there is, it might be a store exclusive. I just want the game.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Okay, since we all know how we never even get those special Limited Edition PSP System Bundles that Japan gets (Complete with the actual plastic game cases), I think I can figure out what we'll end up getting for Birth By Sleep, in America.

- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (in a smaller paper case that's not really as fancy as the standard case)
- AC Adapter
- Battery Pack

You know what? I think I'm just gonna have to buy a PSP 3000 Core System. I don't care if it's sold only in Piano Black, I'm gonna get it, and wait for faceplates to come out for the thing. I still want my pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny PSP Game Case with Birth By Sleep.

Forgot to add KH:Coded. Yea that would be important

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

- AC Adapter
- Battery Pack

i want the box
those paper ones look horrible

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
The japanese KH:BBS psp was ridiculously cute.
CURSE YOU AND YOUR EXPENSIVE PORTABLE LIMITED EDITIONESS!

But to be on topic, I would rather just by the psp and the game (for the awesome box.) separately unless the bundle was cheap.

YoshiAngemon

Okay, you guys are obviously evil, wanting Coded on the PSP (because it's a Sony handheld, and the game was already handheld to begin with), but we need to wait for more info about this stuff.

Ryousha

i dont have to worry about getting a us ver. i ordered the jap one.
You could change languages on the psp right? Also Aren't their region locks if you play the japanese game on a english psp?

S

Shadow Soldier

I will bet anybody a copy of BBS that no bundle comes out to America.

S

Shadow Soldier

You are on. Bookmarked the post.

You'll just have to pay for the copy and shipping so I can mail it to you.

Besides, didn't they only release that Crisis Core bundle because it was an apology or something?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We can make it a ban bet instead if you don't want to be financially responsible. =P

S

Shadow Soldier

It wasn't supposed to be taken seriously -_-

FINE! If a bundle does come out, you can ban me for one week.

S

Shadow Soldier

I would like to see a bundle it would be smart since it sold so much in Japan, plus isnt the US a bigger buyer of KH games?

Highly doubt that. Anything Japanese made, Japan eats it up. Anything western made, America eats it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back