• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Plan A Failed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
nmplanb070914ms.jpg

LOL.

Anyways, Aquatas would be a horrible idea. He-she? Nono.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Aqua+Vanitas=...........ugh >_<
I don't think about it
But the X-Blade needs a pure heart of light and of darkness to be made, right?
IDK if Aqua does have a pure heart so it's kinda hard for me to say

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
aqua it the weilder of light
ven is the weilder of twilight
terra is the weilder of darkness

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Good grief, gimme a break, will ya? It was 10 minutes on Microsoft Paint, my photoshop wasn't working and i didn't bother fixing the anatomy. i don't do well with freehand, a'ight?

The point was to discuss the IDEA not the damn picture. Jeez...

i think you took my comment a little bit too seriously

ffdgh

>_> what if mickey was plan B?
I lol at the thought of a possessed mickey with the X-blade attacking aqua XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
LOL.

Anyways, Aquatas would be a horrible idea. He-she? Nono.

Lol.. not like it hasn't already happened. (i.e. Xion)

Personally, I think the features would remain the same, albeit her being in the suit and having yellow eyes, as with Ven. I honestly don't think any gender-bending would happen. The closest thing to it would be "a boy being trapped in a girl's body" type thing imo.

Xion doesn't have a gender because she is nothing but memorys.

Sorry, but she is always going to be a tranny in my eyes.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Xion doesn't have a gender because she is nothing but memorys.

Key

Exile
Awards
Please don't turn this into a "what's Xion's gender" thread. D:

But yeah, the he-she thing has happened, though like SilverJ-17 said, there probably wouldn't be any gender bending going on.

i think you took my comment a little bit too seriously

Sorry 'bout that. it just bugs me when people go "omg you suck" without giving a reason :/

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Ok, in that one cutscene from BbS where Aqua fights Vanitas in Radiant Garden, Vanitas said something about posessing Aqua instead if posessing Ventus didn't work out.

Now. If this HAD happened and we ended up with THIS:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What kind of chaos would have ensued? Would the X-Blade have been created?

Discuss.

Please try to stay serious. D:

Um, I have no idea what to say about this. I've heard about this scene, but haven't bothered to watch it. There are three things that might have gone through Vanitas' mind at that moment, and they might be quite disturbing...

1. If Vanitas couldn't merge with Ventus himself, then Vanitas would have to do the next best thing. He would possess Aqua and make her have sex with Ven, a being with a HoPL. Then, Vanitas would merge with Ven's sperm (which would most likely not be influenced by darkness since Ven's darkness has been removed), and be born the offspring of Ven and Aqua who could wield the X-Blade making him the Stewie Griffin of the KH universe! :D
  2. Vanitas was calling Aqua hot and wanted to possibly rape her in the future. It isn't like this would be Vanitas' first rape, seeing how evil he is. Plus, he is still a teenage boy.
  3. Vanitas would do #1, but instead of merging with Ven's sperm, Vanitas would use this to drain all of Ven's light, allowing Aquatas to use the X-blade. Then, Aquatas would later become the wife of Terranort as they rule the universe together with darkness.

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Um, I have no idea what to say about this. I've heard about this scene, but haven't bothered to watch it. There are three things that might have gone through Vanitas' mind at that moment, and they might be quite disturbing...

1. If Vanitas couldn't merge with Ventus himself, then Vanitas would have to do the next best thing. He would possess Aqua and make her have sex with Ven, a being with a HoPL. Then, Vanitas would merge with Ven's sperm (which would most likely not be influenced by darkness since Ven's darkness has been removed), and be born the offspring of Ven and Aqua who could wield the X-Blade making him the Stewie Griffin of the KH universe! :D
  2. Vanitas was calling Aqua hot and wanted to possibly rape her in the future. It isn't like this would be Vanitas' first rape, seeing how evil he is. Plus, he is still a teenage boy.
  3. Vanitas would do #1, but instead of merging with Ven's sperm, Vanitas would use this to drain all of Ven's light, allowing Aquatasto use the X-blade . Then, Aquatas would later become the wife of Terranort as they rule the universe together with darkness.

this....is so wrong.on so many levels.not even a mathleth can count them all........
even if this is a complete joke it's still just....no.

Winter the Wise

3. Vanitas would do #1, but instead of merging with Ven's sperm, Vanitas would use this to drain all of Ven's light, allowing Aquatasto use the X-blade . Then, Aquatas would later become the wife of Terranort as they rule the universe together with darkness.

*uses imaginary rep system* s1seafoodsoup

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
this....is so wrong.on so many levels.not even a mathleth can count them all........
even if this is a complete joke it's still just....no.

That is why I said it was very disturbing, thus why Nomura didn't go through with Vanitas possessing Aqua. Those examples are the only reason why Vanitas would say this to Aqua, or even want to possess her in the first place.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ok, in that one cutscene from BbS where Aqua fights Vanitas in Radiant Garden, Vanitas said something about posessing Aqua instead if posessing Ventus didn't work out.

Now. If this HAD happened and we ended up with THIS:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What kind of chaos would have ensued? Would the X-Blade have been created?

Discuss.

Please try to stay serious. D:

Aquatas: Imma pretty lady!!! :D
lol I think Aquatas is my new could-have-been character.

If that had happened the story deffinatly would have taken a different route. Like some people mentioned before Aqua doesn't have a heart of pure light but Ven didn't have one either until MX made that way so making Aqua's heart pure is an easy task.

IMO In the Keyblade Graveyard when Vanitas knocked Aqua unconciouse he was holding his Keyblade over her the same way MX did over Ven so he might he been planning to seperate Aqua's light and darkness then and there I suppose, because in the case that Ven failed Vanitas could go straight to Aqua.

Assuming that Vanitas was going to use the exact same technique as MX... It's possible that a "Dark Aqua" could have been born as a result like Vanitas was. If Vanitas seperated Aqua's light and darkness and successfuly fussed with Ven Then two X-Blades could have been made, but if the fussion failed and succeded with Aqua (then Aquatas could be a pretty lady) MX could have the X-Blade and a new lacky. (Then everbody would be skrewed).

Anyway that' my hypethetical could-have-been take on the Aquatas thing or at least what I think could have happened.

Spire

3. Vanitas would do #1, but instead of merging with Ven's sperm, Vanitas would use this to drain all of Ven's light, allowing Aquatas to use the X-blade. Then, Aquatas would later become the wife of Terranort as they rule the universe together with darkness.

+1 internets to you good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back