• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► To ask or not to ask?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What to do with this girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Well I'll be staying at the same shore house after prom with a girl I've had a crush on for 3 years now. There will be alcohol involved. I really want to kiss her/make-out with her. I'm pretty sure she's not into me but that may be because I've never showed interest in her. I have two ideas.

1) Completely force myself on her. Just find the right time, sit down next to her, and just kiss her and see how she reacts. I know she won't be grossed out because we are friends and we playfully flirt with each other a lot so it's just a matter of getting rejected after, which would be okay because I accomplished my goal. Worst case scenario, I can blame it on the alcohol, like Jamie Foxx.

2) Find a good time and go talk to her, preferably in private. Flat out tell her how I feel about her. Tell her that I want to kiss her really badly and see how it goes from there. This is obviously the more respectful and correct way. But problem is, if she says no, it's no for good and I lose my chance forever. And most likely, she'd say no because she's a prude and doesn't really like being sexual.

I really feel like #1 would be the much more effective choice. The cons to #1 are that she may dislike me from that point on. But, she goes to college next year and I don't so who cares? I won't see much of her again. The cons to #2 is that it'll be straight up awkward for the rest of our lives between us. And I may never reach my goal of kissing her. Please help. Vote and give any other opinions please.

αsiя

space coke
Go with number 2 but take it slow. If you like this girl then you would want to take it slow and not rush things. If you just want her bittermeat then go with #1.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Somehow, I doubt number one will work out very well. So, out of the two, I'd say number two (but don't scare her off :/)

Gatorade

Yeah I mean, #1 probably has a lot more negative consequences....But the thing is that I don't really care about the negative consequences. Kissing her would be so much better than all the negatives combined.

And lemme clarify, I don't really like her. I am sooo strongly attracted to her. It's like an infatuation. But I don't like her like I would like a girlfriend.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
And lemme clarify, I don't really like her. I am sooo strongly attracted to her. It's like an infatuation. But I don't like her like I would like a girlfriend.

Of course not. You don't get to like a person in that sense unless you actually take the time to get to know a person. Outside of that, all it can be is infatuation. But is it really fair to the other girl to force yourself on her like that?

Black Oni

#2 because iv been thar lol take it slow kk trust me. add me if u want kk

Gatorade

Of course not. You don't get to like a person in that sense unless you actually take the time to get to know a person. Outside of that, all it can be is infatuation. But is it really fair to the other girl to force yourself on her like that?
We have been friends for 3 years so I have had time to get to know her. We both starred in our school play together in the fall so we are semi-close. And no, it's not fair to her. But I feel like my benefit will be 100000 times greater than her displeasure.
#2 because iv been thar lol take it slow kk trust me. add me if u want kk
I don't have time to take it slow. She goes to college in a couple of months. Plus, I don't want a relationship with her so I can't see how taking it slow will help.

Black Oni

and the wired thing is that after that iv gotten to know her better its just about her comfert zone u know ? your her friend cool but the thing is can u talk to her let me reprash can u TALK to her...

so true i mean if u like her i wouldent rush it u know but i wouldent want to seem desspret

Nami

usually not funny
You're not 21, Oni, kthx.

Anyway, if you are arguing with so many people that choose number two and seem to really be convinced, go with number one. You seem to have made up your mind already, man. Just do it. If she doesn't like it, your goal is accomplished, anyway.

Black Oni

mostly i say go for it kk just be careful grils are difficult as u know lol but u just need a sweet spot.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Y'know, you might wanna... um... Brace yourself for getting slapped.

Or kicked.

On the face.

And having a foot in a place you probably wouldn't like it to be.

owo Just... personal reaction if I, as a girl, ever had someone come onto me that suddenly. Be like a rapist attack.

Black Oni

i like your pic lol i never seen it befor lol XD

i dident mean it in that way im just trying to help lol im not sexsest and yeah i know what u mean sortof i mean as a guy

oh lol i thought u were talking to me

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Uh dude, you're 17, go with 1.

I mean, seriously, I feel like there's more negative consequences with number 2. The only downfall to 1 is that you wont get a kiss. Whatever. And it's April now, she graduates next month.

Go for gold.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
But I feel like my benefit will be 100000 times greater than her displeasure.

Well obviously, seeing as how you're looking at it from your point of view.

And getting to know someone as a friend and as a girlfriend can (and usually are) two very different levels.

EDIT: If nothing else, at least pretend to be drunk or something so that she doesn't think it's serious.

Gatorade

Well obviously, seeing as how you're looking at it from your point of view.

And getting to know someone as a friend and as a girlfriend can (and usually are) two very different levels.

EDIT: If nothing else, at least pretend to be drunk or something so that she doesn't think it's serious.
Well that's the thing, we both probably will be drunk. So that's why I would have the balls to do #1 because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do either of them haha.

And to Black Oni....Stop double and even triple posting in here. And no one gives a shit about your RPG.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
...yerh, Teny would probably be giving some advice, you might get slapped.
Then again alchohol and pre-adults can get pretty pissed, so I would say if you do choose 1# which you sem to be backing, it may end up in a good result (or awkward depending on how far you want to go).

But if you probably want it to last more than just that drunk fling two may be a better choice to chose 2#, it could end up prett good. Thats my opinion.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Whatever you do, just don't be awkward.

If she's really drunk, how she'll react to #2 or if she'll even remember it won't be credible. You seem to be set on #1, so just go for it. And post results.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I wanna know if she kicks you or not, just for good measure on whether or not all girls are sluts when drunk.

Not exactly a slut if they've been close flirty friends for years. But I agree on wanting to know the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back