• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers "revamped" for 2010.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Oh.
I thought Might Morphin Power Rangers was going to come back to modern times with new episodes and all that,

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, I know you.

Yeah, I'm disappointed. I'd probably be more disappointed if I had ever watched Power Rangers, but... eh.

The keyblade question: To be different. And to please the ravenous hordes of fans who flock to the site every day.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
^This^

power rangers used to be the shit back in the day... man have times changed =/
Yea i had a bunch of friends who used to watch it.

frankly, i never watched it. It just didn't intresting.

But hey... I have a feeling it's going to be better than hannah montana or any of those shows are.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
They can add whatever stupid effects they want, as long as they leave everything else the same.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So.. what happened? Did they run out of new names for their cash cows (aka the other series), so they went back to our childhood (aka the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) to milk the original Power Rangers cash cow?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ Well, iirc, there is still a completed sentai series that they could use that follows Go-Onger (the sentai used for RPM). It's not like these names are so terribly original that it would take a while to come up with :p

So yeah, milking it for all it's worth. I'd have preferred just a normal remastering myself.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
So.. what happened? Did they run out of new names for their cash cows (aka the other series), so they went back to our childhood (aka the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) to milk the original Power Rangers cash cow?

Disney decided to stop producing new seasons because of the declining popularity. They're hoping that bringing MMPR back on tv will revitalize the ratings.

The only problem I have with the reversion is Disney making it seem like the Batman show from the 60s with the BLAMS and the KROOMS and the WACKS. They're also making it seem like a comic book show. For some reason, they seem to think that people like stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back