• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► To ask or not to ask?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What to do with this girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Alright so the prom/shore house was this weekend. It didn't happen. We were both pretty drunk and so I pulled her over to the side and told her how beautiful she was and how I had a crush on her since freshman year. It didn't work. I chose option 2 only because option 1 didn't feel right.

Background info: I was complaining to some of her friends that there werent many single girls and they were like, "what about (enter this girls name here)? I said I would love to get with her. So eventually they went to talk to her and she said she doesn't like random hook-ups if she doesn't have feelings for the person.

So when I told her I liked her, I told her I completely respected that and I didn't want to force her but I really wanted to. Basically, she said thanks but she can't, gave me a hug and walked away.

It's not like I was sexually inactive this weekend because of this rejection (I got head later that night). But this really left me feeling empty and I would have traded anything to kiss her. I'm glad I told her how I felt but I think the alcohol caused my words to not be as effective as they could have been if I was sober. I will still have an opportunity to kiss her in the future, but none as good as that. Whether or not I'll keep trying will be based on how I feel at any given time. Thanks for listening. Just thought I'd update you guys!

im sry that happened. But do not worry about it, it will happen in time.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well bud, at least you had the balls enough to try.

... and you got some head too and that's pretty awesomes1gildragonin30years

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Well bud, at least you had the balls enough to try.

... and you got some head too and that's pretty awesomes1gildragonin30years
Tis pretty awesome. But I didn't even really care or get to enjoy it unfortunately. I am an emotional wreck. Actually, that's a complete exaggeration. I simply just feel a little empty because I didn't accomplish my goal.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
sounds like you have thought about it a lot. i would go with #2 though. it the more respectful way its better for ur relationship if it works out. i would only go with #1 if i were completly despret and completly out of time, but it could also depend on the moment

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
sounds like you have thought about it a lot. i would go with #2 though. it the more respectful way its better for ur relationship if it works out. i would only go with #1 if i were completly despret and completly out of time, but it could also depend on the moment
Lol some ones a bit late. I woulda gone with #1 but it just wasn't right because she already said that she didn't want random hook-ups.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

He already did it, and if that's all that this thread was for, I'm going to close it to prevent people from spamming it.

Sorry about that whole deal though. Good luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back