• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Two years! Lucky. Did you take classes before?

I'm still bummed out about this date. They had to have finished this game a long time ago...-sigh-

Actually no. The school I'm at has a very different schedule that's designed for us to graduate in 3 years. My summer is only 3 weeks, but if it gets me out of school earlier, then I'm okay with it.

Key

Exile
Awards
..... HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!??!

September?! REALLY?! MAN! and i wanted to play over the summer!! DX

oh well. late rather than never, right? :D FINALLY, some official info....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I know others have already pointed this out, but really I don't think it's because SE like FF more than KH, if they liked it more you'd think they would give new content to FFXIII but instead they did it for BBS xD Also, that's the reason why both Dissidia and BBS have taken longer....

On another note....what the hell did they change Aqua's "Magic Wish" to? It was like...."Spell Whisper" or something? xD I can't read it, it's too small.....

AllEndsWith-

Why is half this thread complaining?

And whats so bad about the old man's voice?

He's old, cut the guy a break!

I mean, are old people supposed to sound pleasing?

ICECOOL113

omg omg omg omg! My friends and I are really screaming off the walls here! I THINK I AM GOING TO FAINT! WHOOOOOOO OH YEAH IN SEPTEMBER!!!! I DO NOT THINK I CAN WAIT TO START RESERVING ON GAMESTOP! I saved up so much money for this event! and saw the trailer SO AWESOME, needs more voices but still AWESOME! and can you imagine what the TV commercial is going to be? OMG I need to breath I'm going to pass out! LATER KHinsider!
s1eyeballss1elleface

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I know others have already pointed this out, but really I don't think it's because SE like FF more than KH, if they liked it more you'd think they would give new content to FFXIII but instead they did it for BBS xD Also, that's the reason why both Dissidia and BBS have taken longer....

On another note....what the hell did they change Aqua's "Magic Wish" to? It was like...."Spell Whisper" or something? xD I can't read it, it's too small.....

Its Spell "Weaver"

You know that SE America wants to change minor things to make the game appeal more to the western audience.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They changed it to Spell Weaver.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually no. The school I'm at has a very different schedule that's designed for us to graduate in 3 years. My summer is only 3 weeks, but if it gets me out of school earlier, then I'm okay with it.

Awww cool! But that summer break sucks.

Its Spell "Weaver"

You know that SE America wants to change minor things to make the game appeal more to the western audience.

Which means they just do it for fun.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I have too say that for all of you who do not have BBS, I feel so bad for you.
I just wish it would come out for the summer and not after.

Magic

I'm going to have to try to fit this into my school schedule, but I am just glad to finally know when it's coming out.

Fortissimo

At first I was like :D

Then I was like :/

Me too except it was more of a =D ----> D=<

Bah September. I'll be in school :mad:
But even an August release would interfere with school. The summer vacation goes by quick anyway, and now I have something to look forward too. I'm satisfied with the release date, I can wait a few more months.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yay!!!! its only like 2 weeks before my birthday!!! now i dont have to keep saving money!!!

bluefroggygirl

S-S-September D:?
Are you kidding me?
That's when I have school...

Well, ohkay, scratch the July 27 date out on my calendar, I have to wait under 70 months for BBS x_o

raycat27_2003

Awards
It's about time!!!! Now, all we need is the VA's to be revealed and we'll all be happy!!! We've been waiting for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long!!! s1butz *is freaking out right now!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back