• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's Aging

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
OK found it odd there aren't any threads about this or at least the search couldn't find it.

I was curious, do Nobodies age?
From what i see from BBS it seems they do, but i can clearly remember reading somewhere that they don't and that only Special Nobodies could like Namine. It seems lots of people, not just me thought they didn't. Was it once stated and now it was changed or something?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Nobodies don't age. Nomura said that himself in an interview...

Thought so, but look at the age difference between the org members as Humans and as Nobodies. Ienzo, Lea and Isa being the best of examples, a year after BBS they would all become Nobodies, yet their nobodies look like they could be about 10 or so years older.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
They don't age...save for Namine and Roxas.

The OrgXIII grew up a bit before they were changed into Nobodies.

grew up a bit? Look at Zexion! he's like a little 10 year old in BBS and a seems to be in his late teen or early twenty in CoM, sure this could be an illusion that he made, but I don't really think so. Lea and Isa are a little more believable seeing they seemed to be in their mid teens in BSS and in their late teens or early twenties in KH2.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
grew up a bit? Look at Zexion! he's like a little 10 year old in BBS and a seems to be in his late teen or early twenty in CoM, sure this could be an illusion that he made, but I don't really think so. Lea and Isa are a little more believable seeing they seemed to be in their mid teens in BSS and in their late teens or early twenties in KH2.

I was gonna say this earlier but Nomura has a wry sense of age and age image. A lot of his characters look older or act older than a person at certain ages should be. If anything Zexion is about 16 with the face a 18 year old. And if Xemnas is about 30, that means Terra was most likely 20 in BBS. I think Nomura screwed up...but whatever.

Walkway

I always thought it was kind of silly that Nobody's don't age. I mean, do you need a heart for the body to age? I guess that it's because they aren't "alive"

Maybe their fingernails and hair still grow.
xD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
true.he did said that.Noruma knows everything going on in the kingdom hearts series.of course

No he doesn't. He's making this crap up as he goes along. He retconned a whole bunch of stuff thus far.

that only Special Nobodies could like Namine

Namine is technically not a nobody.
So where does that leave Roxas and Xemnas?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thought so, but look at the age difference between the org members as Humans and as Nobodies. Ienzo, Lea and Isa being the best of examples, a year after BBS they would all become Nobodies, yet their nobodies look like they could be about 10 or so years older.

It's possible that Isa and Lea lost their heart just a while before KH1. Only Ansem's apprentices were confirmed to have lost their hearts in the year following BBS. Nomura said in Braig's case, it was an optical illusion. Perhaps the same applies to the other Nobodies?

Originally Posted by Roa
Is that some sort of spoiler? :|

Only if you haven't been paying attention :p

lycropath

Ienzo growing to Zexion's height in one year isn't that far fetched after all he is only slightly shorter then Ventus and Zexion being not very tall to begin with.

I'm more curious about Xemnas's age but in an interview it was implied that he was a special kind of Nobody like Roxas so yeah...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ienzo growing to Zexion's height in one year isn't that far fetched after all he is only slightly shorter then Ventus and Zexion being not very tall to begin with.

I'm more curious about Xemnas's age but in an interview it was implied that he was a special kind of Nobody like Roxas so yeah...

Nomura says Xemnas' about 30.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
It's possible that Isa and Lea lost their heart just a while before KH1. Only Ansem's apprentices were confirmed to have lost their hearts in the year following BBS. Nomura said in Braig's case, it was an optical illusion. Perhaps the same applies to the other Nobodies?

Only if you haven't been paying attention :p
lol.

I've played all the games, except for BBS.

so yea, i really have to play a game or two again then. o_O

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I was gonna say this earlier but Nomura has a wry sense of age and age image. A lot of his characters look older or act older than a person at certain ages should be. If anything Zexion is about 16 with the face a 18 year old. And if Xemnas is about 30, that means Terra was most likely 20 in BBS. I think Nomura screwed up...but whatever.

If you put it this way, it's more believable that they didn't age much... After all some like Vexen look identical to their Nobodies. Also I guess, it's possible that Zexion had a growth spurts and hit puberty within that time. Isa and Lea could have as well seeing teens do tend to change a lot during puberty.

i think the darkness alter your physical form. and AtW did say that his apprentices human form was changeing when the were experimenting with darkness

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
i think the darkness alter your physical form. and AtW did say that his apprentices human form was changeing when the were experimenting with darkness

who knows maybe rapid aging is a side effect of darkness? Master Xehanort did look a lot older the Master Etaqus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back