• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Darn! I can't play with you. I probably can't play with anyone on this site then. My night elf is on Garona. When I make my dwarf it will be on Garona too. I was going to make a Tauren or Undead on Malfurion because that's where my godmother's guild is. =(

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Darn! I can't play with you. I probably can't play with anyone on this site then.

You could probably make characters on other realms if you really wanted to play with someone, you know... Like you're doing with Malfurion.

All my characters past 10 are on Madoran, by the way.

D

Deleted member 36435

I suppose not. Maybe when I get bored I will make a character on one of those realms.

Spyells

You could probably make characters on other realms if you really wanted to play with someone, you know... Like you're doing with Malfurion.

All my characters past 10 are on Madoran, by the way.

I would but I had no idea that this game took so much work. In order for me to get the burning crusade to play with my guild (I'm already in my godmother's guild on Garona but they only do their raids in the burning crusade and the wrath of the lich king areas) I'm going to have to focus on one (possibly two if I make my dwarf) character. Once school starts in August I need to know that I'm close to getting the expansion. I wont have time to play once school starts. =(

D

Deleted member 36435

If you level with your godmother (assuming she recruited you) you will get 300% when she is in your party near you.

Spyells

If you level with your godmother (assuming she recruited you) you will get 300% when she is in your party near you.

Oh! That's why I got those extra points when we played together yesterday. You know, I don't think she was aware of that either. This is her first time recruiting someone although she's been playing for years. Thank you for telling me that. xD

D

Deleted member 36435

Oh! That's why I got those extra points when we played together yesterday. You know, I don't think she was aware of that either. This is her first time recruiting someone although she's been playing for years. Thank you for telling me that. xD
My friend and I were able to get characters up in a few days when it first came out to test it. It was a successful test.

D

Deleted member 36435

Got my Hunter to level 80. 10 minutes later I got into a ToC25 PuG where I got a Trophy and sweet new axe. My gun was crafted by a bro and I bought my other crafted epics for like 400 gold. total.
It was a good night.

Z

Zulkir

Chilling on my t10 gear, brushing the blood off my PoS crossbow.

This is turning into a WoW thread instead of WoW advice thread.

Lol is there even a real WoW thread out here? Maybe we should give it a res mon.

How does this screenshot make you guys feel?
It makes me feel pretty good.

o_O, gotta get 5k gold before you can use that thing hehe. I had bronze drake but it still looked weird with a Tauren riding it....every mount except a Kodo looks weird when a Tauren Rides it, it looks like it's flapping its wings for dear life.

asheron

Okay... cheers from an rp server. My friend got this whisper tonight.

292obau.png

asheron

LOL I heard rumors that those servers could get you e-raped.

oh... she HATES furries too. it was quite awesome when she sent me that screen shot.

I <3 RP servers.. after my serious raiding for this expansion (since ICC was a let down) I just transferred back to moon guard hordeside... and I enjoy it greatly :) I got my ironbound proto nothing more I needed heroic anub 25 was stupid. Then I was like , "oh yea ICC!" and well there were 3 bosses I liked I have don't frostwing halls, but yea. I liked putricide, Sindragosa, and LK.

Z

Zulkir

oh... she HATES furries too. it was quite awesome when she sent me that screen shot.

I <3 RP servers.. after my serious raiding for this expansion (since ICC was a let down) I just transferred back to moon guard hordeside... and I enjoy it greatly :) I got my ironbound proto nothing more I needed heroic anub 25 was stupid. Then I was like , "oh yea ICC!" and well there were 3 bosses I liked I have don't frostwing halls, but yea. I liked putricide, Sindragosa, and LK.

I guess you really need to like RPing to enjoy those servers(hence the category) but moonguard is infamous for being...nasty... and it's the most populated server I think.

D

Deleted member 36435

I used RP for a bit (see 2 days) on a Private Server. I found it more fun as things are more accessible to outfit your character. But then it got boring, all we did was sit in a bar and charge people sleep there. Then when they were sleeping we'd summon Infernos and kill them.

asheron

don't get me wrong... I'm a huge PVEer and elitist... but yea. I've been playing off and on on MG since it opened. I learned how to raid.. I was a founding member of the top raiding guidl there in BC. I pug raids all the time now there and well. yea

Z

Zulkir

don't get me wrong... I'm a huge PVEer and elitist... but yea. I've been playing off and on on MG since it opened. I learned how to raid.. I was a founding member of the top raiding guidl there in BC. I pug raids all the time now there and well. yea

Ah I barely ever raided. I remember raiding molten core and it was about four hours straight of sitting on my ass until we finally downed Rag and some damn resto druid(I was a warlock) won the Choker of The Firelord...ffffuuuuuu

After that I just couldn't, I can only play games in short segments before I need to get up and walk around or something. For me at 80 it's quest for moar goald, and collect mounts.

I used to rp with a friend, but it gets tedious if his character is a pompous ass.

Yeah most RPers I've encountered seem to be horribly arrogant and had the impression that every non-RPer was some slobbering idiot incapable of creativity....not saying every RPer is like that(just directed at those types of RPers) but..really people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back