• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World of Warcraft Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

Ooooh kk :)
580_deathwingart2.jpg

I've devised what the ending to Cataclysm is going to be btw! Have a look see!

*Dun dun daaaaaah*

Deathwing:Alextrasza....is it...really over?

Alexstrasza: Of course Neltharion, no dragon flies forever...

Deathwing: I see....only Darkness.....before me....*dies*

Alextrasza:*turns to Rhonin* Without it's master's command, the massive Chin of Neltharion will run rampant throughout Azeroth, brooming entire cities into flat wastes until there is nothing left!

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE! *CITASH LIGHTNING BOLT!* A DEATH WING!

Rhonin: This Chin.......it must be mine!

Bolvar: NO Rhonin......You have a destiny to fulfill, this last act of service....will be mine.

Rhonin: I can't do that!

Bolvar: You must! If the world is ever to live free of the tyranny of that massive Chin! They must never know what happened here!

*dramatic naanananananannanana*

Rhonin:...Eh...where do I put it, you already have the Lich King helm on and all..and I-

Bolvar: Just lodge it from the bottom and tilt it up, it'll fit.

Rhonin: AH..kkk

Bolvar: Now...Rhonin...LEAVE THIS PLACE! AND NEVER RETURN!.......until the lockout resets.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Chilling on my t10 gear, brushing the blood off my PoS crossbow.

This is turning into a WoW thread instead of WoW advice thread.

Lol, it sure is turning into a regular WoW thread. I didn't expect the thread to live long after I got my advice. xD

I tried to do a battle ground the other day and I had no idea what I was doing. I actually didn't know what a battle ground was until I stepped right into it. I died so many times I lost count. Plus, the alliance lost! Lol! (Apparently we suck! xD) But, I accidentally got my first honorable kill! xP

I also started my first horde character. I have a Tauren shaman (lv. 11) named Daenvor (pronounced 'Denver') on the Malfurion sever. If anyone plays horde on that server you can find me and maybe we can play together. My Night Elf is a druid (lv. 14) on the Garona server, her name is Zyasha (pronounced 'Zaa'Shaa'). If anyone plays those servers be sure to find me. I'll be on. =)

I'm in love with this game so far! I'm stuck on two quests with my Night Elf. One is where I have to dive into a shipwreck on Auberdine to find something (treasure? I forgot but their dwarven friends drowned) for this dwarf. My problem is I keep getting my butt handed to me because there are so many enemies and I'm not sure how to finish this darn mission when my character can't breathe under water. I'm also stuck on a quest in the Banethilo Barrow Den in Teldrassil. I already completed the relics of wakening quest and I also gave the druid the talisman thing (the furblog shaman were using it to control his spirit trapping him in the emerald dream). Now he wants me to find his sleeping body and destroy it. I swear I've crawled around that dungeon at least five times and I haven't found it yet! The worst thing is that it's probably close to where I saw his spirit but I bet I keep passing it by. =(

D

Deleted member 36435

At level 14 you don't really need to worry about that second quest. It will yield VERY little experience.
A good website if you can't figure something out is Wowhead: The second w is lowercase. - search the quest name and read the comments on how people did it. Green comments are usually the best ones.

D

Deleted member 36435

Ulti I think he was parodying the scene that plays when you defeat Arthas

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
At level 14 you don't really need to worry about that second quest. It will yield VERY little experience.
A good website if you can't figure something out is Wowhead: The second w is lowercase. - search the quest name and read the comments on how people did it. Green comments are usually the best ones.

Thank you! That helped a lot. I knew the quest was easy. Lol! I'm finished with all of my quests from Darnassus now. Now all of my new quests are sending me to Auberdine. xD

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, crap.
I went out and bought myself a 60 Day-Prepaid Game Card after nearly a year being off the game and I've attempted to log on to my account to add it.
It says I need to enter the Blizzard Authentication Code I have with the Authenticator attached to my account. I have never had the Blizzard Authenticator. So I'm confused. I've looked up my main character on the armory and it says the latest achievement earned was on the 21st.
Someone's hacked my account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back