• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up's most anticipated games of E3 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Yeah, I mean it sounds okay, but we can't judge it solely on one battle cry which sadly 80% of this forum will

So, its nice to get more gameplay and maybe a little bit of aqua's voice :D

And remember, don't say that, "Aqua's voice actor is horrible" based off of one line, we don't know how she's going to sound all the way

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like you just copy/pasted from that Reversal person at KH13 :\ Making your own OP isn't that hard.

Also, darkheart709 already posted this in the VA discussion thread.

Last edited:

Sempied

Willa sounds great, and the clip proves that we will not only have BBS gameplay at E3, but also finally get to hear Terra's VA from his gameplay as well.

However to be fair I can't give full judgement on Willa Holland as Aqua in comparison to Nimoy as Xehanort.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Willa sounds great, and the clip proves that we will not only have BBS gameplay at E3, but also finally get to hear Terra's VA from his gameplay as well.

However to be fair I can't give full judgement on Willa Holland as Aqua in comparison to Nimoy as Xehanort.

Can't hear Terra's VA, probably I'll need to hear it carefully again.

Sempied

Can't hear Terra's VA, probably I'll need to hear it carefully again.
I meant at E3, evidently from them having Terra gameplay in the video I assumed that we will hear the dub track at E3 with it since the 1UP presenter was narrating his enthusiasm for the game during Terra's, and Vens gameplay.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I almost wish the narrator would give his opinion on the voice-work so people could finally settle down on the issue. But then again, that'd just be one opinion and some people would probably still be worried.

Just don't expect Terra to have the deep voice he had in the JPN version lol (that voice actually made him sound far too old imo)

Either way, Aqua sounds exactly how I envisioned even if it's just two words. Still, I think we're in good hands for the voice-work.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Her line is too small, I can't judge until we get a bigger clip on her. all that's left is to hear terra. ven isn't important since we already know who's voicing him and we've heard him a lot before =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But it most likely will be at E3

I asked in another thread, but I may as well ask here. Can anyone upload this to youtube? It's not loading for me and it would be much easier for me to download it from youtube

Yuuki

But it most likely will be at E3

I asked in another thread, but I may as well ask here. Can anyone upload this to youtube? It's not loading for me and it would be much easier for me to download it from youtube
well how do you even download videos from their site? 1up doesnt have a download button D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I meant from youtube. Download the video...from youtube xD

Yuuki

I meant from youtube. Download the video...from youtube xD
yes but in order to put it on youtube, first you need to download that video which to my knowledge its not possible (basically I'm too stupid to figure it out)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
oh yeah...I forgot about that. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I really want to see it

Yuuki

oh yeah...I forgot about that. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I really want to see it
yeaaah.... we'll have to wait for a smarter person to do it Dx

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does 1UP have a youtube account? I hope they do. This is kinda big at the moment for BBS and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back