• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ventus kingdom key D???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it even a good keyblade?

Not particularly. Your starting Keyblade has
Power 3 Magic 1
and this is
Power 3 Magic 2
Its really only useful for upping Aero damage and such in the first world, after that its outclassed...

And its a bit fun to use I guess, but using the all Keyblades cheat for Ventus to get it means you have Ultima and such....so its even more pointless to use.

relentlessheart1

The official name was already Kingdom Key-D regardless of whatever it is called in this game i'll still probably call it that.
you shut the hell up... keyto truth is actually one of the best hackers in kingdom hearts so if you believe what he says, try watching all his hack vids before bitching...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
He picks up the WtD. You're thinking of Aqua.
oh ya....I forgot.

you shut the hell up... keyto truth is actually one of the best hackers in kingdom hearts so if you believe what he says, try watching all his hack vids before bitching...

He'snot bitching...no one here is bitching...we are stating the fact that its called Kingdom Key D...and regardless of what it may be called in BBS, there will still be some of us that will call it KKD.
But Light Seeker does sound kinda cool. Well it was found in the RoD.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

When did I ever say his hacking sucked? All I said was that Nomura started with the name Kingdom Key- D and decided to change it to Light Seeker for no reason. And who the fuck was bitching, I was stating my damn opinion and preference, so why don't stop PMSing on me and read my post more carefully.

Great find by the way, I wonder why the keep leaving dropped ideas on the disk o.o and I wonder what else they left on the UMD.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
When did I ever say his hacking sucked? All I said was that Nomura started with the name Kingdom Key- D and decided to change it to Light Seeker for no reason. And who the fuck was bitching, I was stating my damn opinion and preference, so why don't stop PMSing on me and read my post more carefully.

Great find by the way, I wonder why the keep leaving dropped ideas on the disk o.o and I wonder what else they left on the UMD.

Well I wouldn't say it was for no reason because Kingdom Key D sounds like a really stupid name. Light Seeker sounds much better.

In multiple interviews Nomura said they didn't want to fill up the UMD with too many stuff but they didn't realize the UMD could actually handle more than they gave. Which is most likely why the US version will be getting more stuff (that and they'll probably delete all the crap that never made it in the final game such as Jungle Book and even this keyblade to save more space)

UltimaKeyMaster

Kingdom Key D now called Light Seeker.

He is actually right about it called Light Seeker. It was supposed to be given to Ventus as a key blade to be used in the game, but it was removed for unknown reasons. Don't believe me? Hear it from someone else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCe3eId9_jc Skip to 5:05 to see it. Anyways, I'm looking for the code used to get it, and if I find it, I well tell you guys.

Edit: Sorry for putting the URL link for the youtube, the youtube thingy wouldn't work =P

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Please don't bump three year old threads! Feel free to make a new thread if you want to discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back