• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

I'm hoping it's for PS3, but since i haven't bothered to read anything on it, i don't know if it's important enough. is it?

YoshiAngemon

Well, I'll soon be getting my Camo PSP 3000 (Thanks to the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Bundle), and a PSP Component Cable. It makes it easy to play your PSP Games, Movies, TV Shows, and music, on your HDTV. Perfect for games like Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

OOOOOOOOOH where do you get such a cable, that'd be awesome for bbs, and if for psp it comes out, coded!

YoshiAngemon

I got mine at Best Buy. It was the only one they had left! So the list of possible locations for the PSP Component Cables (2000 and 3000 Series Compatible) are as follows:

GameStop (phone ahead first)
Best Buy
Toys R Us (Locations may vary)
Walmart (Don't bother, unless you're really desperate!)
Target (good choice)

Of course, from what I've seen, the PSP System can only play games in a screen area smaller than the menu, to preserve the clarity. If it were fullscreen, like the menu and movies, it would add in complaints about jagged edges. Still, at least those with zoom or H-Size/V-Size settings can stretch it to fit, like with what TV Stations do for certain movies.

Last edited:

OSM1017

....this was the big announcement for E3?

KOIKOIBA

I'm surprise there is a TV. Actually if you do Voice Acting for a game, you don't get to see your character (unlike Animated Series). They actually just record your line and then combined it with the video later (after they to the lips sync). Know I'm afraid that they do the record with a TV it will end like RE:COM without lips Sync.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well looks like indeed NA will be getting Coded. I'm pretty happy with that, my guess is that it will be for DS or PSP. I personally hope they will be adding some more worlds to Coded. But if they do, I hope it's worlds we haven't gotten to play in for a long time, like Monstro or maybe Atlantica, wouldn't mind seeing Deep Jungle again but that's hard to do with the legal issues.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Well looks like indeed NA will be getting Coded. I'm pretty happy with that, my guess is that it will be for DS or PSP. I personally hope they will be adding some more worlds to Coded. But if they do, I hope it's worlds we haven't gotten to play in for a long time, like Monstro or maybe Atlantica, wouldn't mind seeing Deep Jungle again but that's hard to do with the legal issues.
Personally, I'd much prefer never seeing Atlantica again in a new KH game. XD But that's just me. Though I do like the idea of adding Monstro. ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Personally, I'd much prefer never seeing Atlantica again in a new KH game. XD But that's just me. Though I do like the idea of adding Monstro. ^_^

You know they wouldn't have the musical stuff again if they used the Atlantica plot from KH1, and probably Data Sora wouldn't turn into a merman.

KiasuKiasiMan

But the game to be announced at E3, I doubt its Recoded.

After all wasn't one of the game supposed to follow the character other than Sora who is the "the center of the series" as well as connect coded, BBS and 358? With the other game having multiple main characters?

Recoded doesn't fit either of them

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

After all wasn't one of the game supposed to follow the character other than Sora who is the "the center of the series" as well as connect coded, BBS and 358? With the other game having multiple main characters?

Nomura said that there would be two games other than KH3. Now one of them he said would have multiple main characters, so that is likely Reconnect KH. ReCoded however is the other game, Nomura said in the interview it would be the game they are going to announce at E3 just for NA fans.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm happy coded is happening (considering it is probably the most likely route Nomura was going down)...but I'm just tired of waiting for the next main title. I feel like if they don't start now, it will never come out.
I want my firetrucking sandwich. Gosh! I hate cookies! They always look good then you throw one in your mouth and after chewing it for a couple seconds, its gone and you are left crying because there are no more cookies and you are left with a bitter taste. At least a sandwich takes more bites to finish it. Save for the BBS cookie. That is like the giant cookie from Mrs. Fields.

I know cookies are less satisfying than sandwiches, but we have to wait for mum if we want the ones she's made!

With it being recoded not Re:Coded chances are it could be a totally different game with a data theme. probably not though.

And I prefer sandwiches to cookies too.

I think it's probably a typo or something.

Well, mama's busy so your only options are to either learn to make your own sandwiches or be patient and wait ;D

heartstation said:
– Now that Birth by Sleep is complete, we’re interested in the future titles to come in the Kingdom Hearts series…

Nomura: Kingdom Hearts III can’t be started if the goals for Final Fantasy Versus XIII are not concluded, however development of the next title(s) in the series has already begun. There’s one I plan to release within the year. After that, there’s another one I’m thinking I want to release from next year onwards, and I think there will be more than one main character again. By the way, the scene “Blank Points” in Birth by Sleep in which Sora ends up setting off on his journey is planned to connect to Kingdom Hearts III.

That's all I remember him ever saying about this other game, and if it's to come out within the year, then this makes sense for it to be a remake since it's less work and requires less hype; it was the first thing I thought of when I translated this article.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

CODED would be for PSP...they've already said that if it were to hit the west (Europe and America, is what they said) then the PSP would be the easiest one to use since we don't have the phones they do in Asia.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

CODED would be for PSP...they've already said that if it were to hit the west (Europe and America, is what they said) then the PSP would be the easiest one to use since we don't have the phones they do in Asia.

Oh yeah, I do think I remember them saying that. Well I guess ReCoded will be for PSP if it's announced at E3.

And i'm glad that ReCoded is one of the two games Nomura said would be coming. Now with just Reconnect and KH3, it wont complex the series too much.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I'm surprise there is a TV. Actually if you do Voice Acting for a game, you don't get to see your character (unlike Animated Series). They actually just record your line and then combined it with the video later (after they to the lips sync). Know I'm afraid that they do the record with a TV it will end like RE:COM without lips Sync.

They don't do that with the Kingdom Hearts series, as a matter of fact during KH2 there were cast interviews held in studio and you saw the actors watching the monitor for time while recording lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back