• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for Re:Coded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, some people aren't sure, but looking at this quote from the BBS Ultimania:

When I read that, my first impression was that it would be a remake or a compilation or something that wouldn't require too much work or pr, because if it were going to be a brand new title, Square surely wouldn't plan to release it the year they first mention it. The people from marketing would know how to build up a bit of hype etc. It fits well if it's directed at the foreign market; that means of course it wouldn't have been hyped in Japan at all.

So, Re:Coded fits the bill, I think. Wouldn't take as much time to produce and doesn't need as much hype as a brand new title.

Hmph it looks like your right. Darn it was really hoping for a Mickey game.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
im getting this because sora will be in it, and we get to go to traverse town again :D

Yeah!! I remember watching the playthroughs on nico dou and getting all pumped at hearing the theme song for traverse town~

deep_but_stupid

I'm so getting 'cos its KH.
But i hope it isn't a straight port, it'll have different graphics, more new story points and info, more cutscenes and be longer if its a full game.

I am excited but i'm obviously more excited for BBS ect.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura didn't say he was going to make a game about Xehanort, he said 'Xehanort's past' was a story that he had yet to tell. At the time Nomura said that, 'Xehanort' meant the apprentice of AtW, and BBS did indeed tell the story of the past of that Xehanort; now we know where he came from. Before, all we knew was that he had no memories and AtW found him.

Yeah it explains stuff but my point is that BBS doesn't revolve around Xehanort. Yes it explained some of Xehanort's past, but the whole game doesn't revolve around that one point and shows a bunch of other stuff as well so it just counts as a "main game" not a "Xehanort game"

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What is this "Xehanort game" you guys keep talking about. All the interviews say is that he wanted to explain Xehanort's passed, and Birth by Sleep does that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What is this "Xehanort game" you guys keep talking about. All the interviews say is that he wanted to explain Xehanort's passed, and Birth by Sleep does that.

Some guy was saying he thought Coded was supposed to be Riku's game (no idea why he thought that) and said Days was Roxas's game and BBS was Xehanort's game. I'm simply saying that to me a "Xehanort game" would have to qualify as actually playing as Xehanort. Yes it explains stuff about Xehanort but then again so does KH2. And when it goes on other subjects constantly besides Xehanort it doesn't make it a "Xehanort game"

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Some guy was saying he thought Coded was supposed to be Riku's game (no idea why he thought that) and said Days was Roxas's game and BBS was Xehanort's game. I'm simply saying that to me a "Xehanort game" would have to qualify as actually playing as Xehanort. Yes it explains stuff about Xehanort but then again so does KH2. And when it goes on other subjects constantly besides Xehanort it doesn't make it a "Xehanort game"

I never a said a "Riku game" a "Roxas game" or a "Xehanort game"

I said "Riku's story" "Roxas' story" and "Xehanort's story" reread my post.

I'm ok with a Re:CODED game....but IMO, after seeing the episodes that were posted of it, it was really pointless, it just ended up being a game explaining Mickey's letter to Sora, really nothing more.
I thought CODED was supposed to tell Riku's story...since that one was one of the things Nomura said he wanted to do.
Roxas' story - DAYS
Xehanort's - BBS
Riku's - I thought was supposed to be CODED.

You see, I never said a "Riku", "Roxas", or "Xehanort" game.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Major spoiler:

BBS shows that Master Xehanort was originally from Destiny Islands, and had his own adventures when he was younger, which could easily be made into a new game.

Alyssapie

Website
alyssaeveryday.tumblr.com
Naw, I'm not excited for it. Unless they make dramatic changes with it where it really MATTERS in the storyline- then no, I won't play it at all. Seemed like quite a waste to me, but ehhhh... I guess it was just good for a mobile game. =P

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm reasonably excited. Not poop-your-pants-it's-birth-by-sleep excited, though. I mean, let's face it--the vast majority of the game is filler until the last two episodes, and that just tells us stuff we already knew from the secret ending of BBS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Major spoiler:

BBS shows that Master Xehanort was originally from Destiny Islands, and had his own adventures when he was younger, which could easily be made into a new game.

Didn't Nomura say that BBS was the farthest back he would go? Besides with the Xehanort Saga almost over I don't see any room for a Xehanort game.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'm not all that excited, but I will definitely buy it, just to see the story in english, and because it's a KH game.
Luckily, I already have a DS, so unlike with BBS, I don't have to buy a whole new console just to play it, which is good, because I probably wouldn't have done that for Coded. xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
as long as they extend it andgive us more infi in sora next adventure insterad of the vauge cke they keep giving us im game

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
im only picking it up as a ffan of the series
as Chevalier said before me, it didnt really add to the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back