• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you excited for Re:Coded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yugi300

To be honest, I'm not, and that's because coded was really pointless. Nomura hyped it up a lot and made it seem like it would be really important, but it hardly added much to the plot, and all it ended up doing in the end was confirm what we already knew from the BBS secret ending. I'm not trying to make it sound like people HAVE to agree with me, but has anyone who's looking forward to re:coded read any of the plot at all?

I'll still probably play it, but i'm not really looking forward to it.

I 100% agree and if anyone wants it they can wait for the ROM form/

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Meh. I'm not too excited seeing how I've seen pretty much all of the importance Coded has to offer on KH13 and Heartstation but I think I'll get it anywayz because its KH (owns R4)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah it explains stuff but my point is that BBS doesn't revolve around Xehanort. Yes it explained some of Xehanort's past, but the whole game doesn't revolve around that one point and shows a bunch of other stuff as well so it just counts as a "main game" not a "Xehanort game"

Didn't Nomura say that BBS was the farthest back he would go? Besides with the Xehanort Saga almost over I don't see any room for a Xehanort game.

As far as I can remember, he's only ever said it's the furthest back he HAS gone. Unless you're reading alternate translations of the same things I've read, I'm pretty sure he hasn't promised BBS will be the furthest back ever...

This game goes the farthest back in the Kingdom Hearts timeline, about ten years before the original Kingdom Hearts.

This game is set the farthest in the past of any other, so it connects to Kingdom Hearts, but the main characters are three that haven’t appeared in the other games.

?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm looking forward to it because it'll be my newest game for my DS since Days and I'll actually be able to play it when I thought I wasn't going to be able too. Also I hope they put the cutscenes that were taken out of the Japanese version like Riku in Neverland. Do you think they'll do that?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm somewhat excited for Coded. I'm not too aware of the plot, but from what I've seen, it... doesn't look that great :v
But just because it's pointless, doesn't mean it's going to be bad :/ there's still the gameplay

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm somewhat excited for Coded. I'm not too aware of the plot, but from what I've seen, it... doesn't look that great :v
But just because it's pointless, doesn't mean it's going to be bad :/ there's still the gameplay
True but from a story POV (and that's 2/3 of the reason I play KH) its severely unsatisfactory.

satria222poxy

I'm glad that us overseas fans will be able to experience the missing link to the KH games (after BbS),
and I'm also glad that it's on a DS (maybe they'll have a Re:coded DSi Pack, and I just hope that the graphics are better).

Selena

It looks okay, I'm not really for or against it, but I still probably won't pick it up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Me me me me me me me me do want do want do want
la.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back