• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOIKOIBA

It's not a retcon, it just proves that the battle and their meeting isn't canon, but the person is.

If the battle wasn't canon, why was it in Sora's memories? Look at the KH1-recap from Roxas dream in KH2. That proof it was indeed canon.

Caxm

I have no Idea what anyone is talking about......could someon fill me in. I feel left out....

Sora9890

I think that before we make ne conclusion to when Aqua saw AtW in the cloak, we should find their time diffences. How long apart they are. I'm thinking that maybe.....5 years??? I'm not completely sure...hell it could even be 20. I mean...The "boy" that AtW says he stored data could be Riku, Xehanort (Terranort), or Sora. Sora because of Namine, Xehanort though being his pupil, and Riku through sending him on missions to help Sora. And also, they all said Sora. And saying Sora, they must know him. ANd that fact that Aqua cries shows proudness or something triumphant like that. I'm just saying that something had to happen to imply that they all know Sora. The blue blade guy was probably seen........a while before Aqau met AtW...or maybe she was too tired to fight after being anoth kh vagabond lol.

*Sorry, got a little off topic lol.

FinalKingdmBlade

I have a theory, and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on anything:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
\

EDIT: I see that this is already discussed, my bad ^-^;;

Double EDIT: What does "retcon" mean?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Has anyone noticed that the new boss's weapons are not exactly the same as Xemnas' the blue blade are generated from what appears to be a hilt styled in the shape of a heart or possibly similar the symbol worn by TAV.

Perhaps this person is one of Xehanort's experiments? I've always wondered what all the different experiments of Xehanort concerning the darkness in the Heart were exactly. Maybe the Emphatic Entity truely is a character who represents the experiments that Xehanort preformed on people as judging by the symbol on his Etheral Blades?

I have a theory, and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on anything:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That could happen, but then that would mean the final episode has two bosses instead of one final epic showdown with Terranort. Plus, it is supposed to be a secret boss battle. It is supposed to be optional. Also, this is the "spoilers" section. There isn't really a need for spoiler tags as far as I'm aware.

Double EDIT: What does "retcon" mean?

"Retcon" is when the writers change the information from what we already know. For example, we originally thought in KH1 that once a Heartless is created, the Body is gone forever and that PoH's can give us back our Bodies by purifying the Heartless. However, we learned in KH2 that a Nobody is created from a leftover Body and Soul when a person with a strong Heart becomes a Heartless. Then, Nomura told us that when the Heart is purified from a Heartless, and then the Nobody is defeated in that order, then the person becomes whole. However, retcons can be contridicting as well.

Darwin

The person that posted this thread is the kind of people that I hate. WE DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. WE DON'T KNOW!. Sorry but these people that ask questions about the game that we have no information on ticks me off.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
The person that posted this thread is the kind of people that I hate. WE DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. WE DON'T KNOW!. Sorry but these people that ask questions about the game that we have no information on ticks me off.

And it's people like you who I feel sorry for. This thread is to discuss who we think this guy is. You have no right to complain about someone trying to figure something out. If you have such a problem with this thread, than jsut don't post in it. You are welcome to join this discussion on who you think this guy is if you want, but you have no right to yell at someone who is jsut tying to connect the dots. If you have nothing nice to say, don't even say anything at all.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The reason why she wouldn't attack Ansem the Wise is because the fight ISN'T CANON! It can't be. The character maybe canon but the fight itself never happens within the story, just like LS. Xemnas was a different case but this guy is totally different. You fight him in LoD. Aqua doesn't go back to LoD until the place is completely desitmated and destroyed and then turns it into Castle Oblivion. Not only that but her attacks and health meant that the player must have gotten far into the game which would also support that fact that this is not chronologically canon. You get to fight the damn guy later in the game, he isn't canon, Aqua never meets him, but us as the player are becoming known of his existence. Seriously, you'd think Aqua would just walk up to a man wearing the same suit as the assailant she apparently saw within storyline and not act on edge? That's like Sora never even thinking of LS if he supposedly saw him. I remember when people thought that the fight with LS was canon and Sora would remember him. Apparently that is not the case then and it shouldn't really be now. Everything points to a secret boss that we get to fight but don't meet in the story. Like the Absent Silhouettes or something. We don't need to fight them because they aren't canon within the story.

Edit: It could be an entirely new entity or an incarnation of a veteran character.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If the battle wasn't canon, why was it in Sora's memories? Look at the KH1-recap from Roxas dream in KH2. That proof it was indeed canon.

I'm not going to check, but if that is so, then SORA who has seen the cloak on his best friend, mickey, and half the orginization would have stopped and at least say: "THAT CLOAK, IT'S SO FAMILIAR?" Yet he did none of that. We would think that after fighting the person for a SECOND TIME(Sora vs Xemnas 1V1 IN TWTNW) He would have said "Those weapons, that fighting style, YOU'RE THE GUY FROM HOLLOW BASTION!" Again, we don't get any of that. He doesn't recognize it because he's never seen it. If the fight was canon, Sora would recognize the cloaks and or the weapons.

I think that before we make ne conclusion to when Aqua saw AtW in the cloak, we should find their time diffences. How long apart they are. I'm thinking that maybe.....5 years??? I'm not completely sure...hell it could even be 20. I mean...The "boy" that AtW says he stored data could be Riku, Xehanort (Terranort), or Sora. Sora because of Namine, Xehanort though being his pupil, and Riku through sending him on missions to help Sora. And also, they all said Sora. And saying Sora, they must know him. ANd that fact that Aqua cries shows proudness or something triumphant like that. I'm just saying that something had to happen to imply that they all know Sora. The blue blade guy was probably seen........a while before Aqau met AtW...or maybe she was too tired to fight after being anoth kh vagabond lol.

*Sorry, got a little off topic lol.

If you are trying to say that she just "forgot" then I don't buy it. She's not just going to forget that lol that would be waaay too memorable and nostalgic for her. I mean, her homeland of whatever is supposed to be changed into castle oblivion, yet she mysteriously transported back there and fought an extremely skilled dude for no reason at all. You don't just "forget" something like that.

KOIKOIBA

I'm not going to check, but if that is so, then SORA who has seen the cloak on his best friend, mickey, and half the orginization would have stopped and at least say: "THAT CLOAK, IT'S SO FAMILIAR?" Yet he did none of that. We would think that after fighting the person for a SECOND TIME(Sora vs Xemnas 1V1 IN TWTNW) He would have said "Those weapons, that fighting style, YOU'RE THE GUY FROM HOLLOW BASTION!" Again, we don't get any of that. He doesn't recognize it because he's never seen it. If the fight was canon, Sora would recognize the cloaks and or the weapons.

And that's the reason we called it RETCON! °___°
Here, because you don't want to look at your own (at 10:47 - 10:56):
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 twilight town day 3

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

We do have information actually:

*Blue Ethereal Blades

*Stance similar to Ven and Vanitas

*Black coat that was first worn by MX

I was hoping that it would be symbolism of Xemnas returning somehow to a later game (past KH2, not KH3), but I'll get flamed for that. I like his two blades, though. Anyway, on to speculation:

1. Symbolism of Xemnas/Apprentice Xehanort returning for another game.
2. Master of Eraqus & Xehanort coming back to test Aqua?
3. SORA <---This comment has no proof whatsoever, please regard it as NON-CANON.
4. Nobody of Xehanort, POSSIBLY?

EDIT: This guy can't be Xemnas or AP Xehanort symbolism, that'd be really stupid. Perhaps this guy came back from the Keyblade Graveyard, and he was a Dark Keyblade Weilder/Master. Maybe he sensed LS' presence, looked into the armor's "thoughts" and saw someone worthy of fighting: Aqua. Naturally, the light is going to fight the dark, and considering Aqua is a Keyblade Master of the Realm of Light, she is a likely target. The guy finds her, and starts to fight her. <---Best theory I have ever written.

As a redone theory, perhaps this guy is MX's body that was discarded. Hell, we can't figure that out until we PWN him and see if there is a scene that goes with him. Is he Critical Mode exclusive??

The only things that don't make sense are the stage of fighting (Land of Departure ISN'T wrecked?!), and his weapons. Stage? Retcon. Fight itself? Retcon. His weapons? The weapons of some new dude, too obvious to NOT tell.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I was hoping that it would be symbolism of Xemnas returning somehow to a later game (past KH2, not KH3), but I'll get flamed for that. I like his two blades, though. Anyway, on to speculation:

3. SORA <---This comment has no proof whatsoever, please regard it as NON-CANON.

EDIT: This guy can't be Xemnas or AP Xehanort symbolism, that'd be really stupid. Perhaps this guy came back from the Keyblade Graveyard, and he was a Dark Keyblade Weilder/Master. Maybe he sensed LS' presence, looked into the armor's "thoughts" and saw someone worthy of fighting: Aqua. Naturally, the light is going to fight the dark, and considering Aqua is a Keyblade Master of the Realm of Light, she is a likely target. The guy finds her, and starts to fight her. <---Best theory I have ever written.

As a redone theory, perhaps this guy is MX's body that was discarded. Hell, we can't figure that out until we PWN him and see if there is a scene that goes with him. Is he Critical Mode exclusive??

The only things that don't make sense are the stage of fighting (Land of Departure ISN'T wrecked?!), and his weapons. Stage? Retcon. Fight itself? Retcon. His weapons? The weapons of some new dude, too obvious to NOT tell.
this is what i thought only it being their sentiments coming back.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

You know, I've been thinking about the LOD issue. Look at this picture:

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

Now notice where this area is located. This is far away from the castle, a courtyard where TAV can relax. In fact, wathcing this following video:

[video=youtube;eQkpObF-Ts8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQkpObF-Ts8[/video]

At about 2:00, you can see that the castle is IN THE BACKGROUND. Remember that Xehanort only destroyed the area immediately next to the castle

So, it's possible that this is an added scene, where after Aqua drops off Ven, she goes here to reminisce, but encounters our Emphatic Entity .

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Now notice where this area is located. This is far away from the castle, a courtyard where TAV can relax. In fact, wathcing this following video:

At about 2:00, you can see that the castle is IN THE BACKGROUND. Remember that Xehanort only destroyed the area immediately next to the castle

So, it's possible that this is an added scene, where after Aqua drops off Ven, she goes here to reminisce, but encounters our Emphatic Entity .

Actually MX used darkness to ruin all of Land of Departure. In trailer when Aqua was fighting the secret boss you could see the sky was black, just like it was when MX used darkness to ruin it

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hmmm well I know the nobodies didn't really happen after Post-BBS but...
since it is in land of Departure and Eraqus did place his heart inside Terra possibly, maybe it could be the first Nobody, Eraqus' nobody or something like that...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually MX used darkness to ruin all of Land of Departure. In trailer when Aqua was fighting the secret boss you could see the sky was black, just like it was when MX used darkness to ruin it

Hmm...you're right. So we've established that it's AFTER MX ruined it.

since it is in land of Departure and Eraqus did place his heart inside Terra possibly, maybe it could be the first Nobody, Eraqus' nobody or something like that...

I have heard that Nomura said that when MX stabbed himself, SOMETHING was created. I think that the Emphatic Entity is that something

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

A nobody is only created when they turn into a Heartless. Eraqus didn't turn into a Heartless, he just simply placed his heart in Terra and therefore, no nobody.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
A nobody is only created when they turn into a Heartless. Eraqus didn't turn into a Heartless, he just simply placed his heart in Terra and therefore, no nobody.

Thank you, jeez, i've had to say that over and over to people for the past few months. Why can't people get it that simply releasing your heart does not = Heartless and Nobody. Jeez, I mean heck even XH said that much in his Ansem reports. It's like a total duh. I mean jeez, really, some people don't even get how the basic concept of heartless and nobody creation. Jeez.

I'm glad you understand it atleast skyfoxx, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back